Mountain Warehouse sandals and towels (1 Viewer)

suavecarve

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 18, 2009
Surrey/Hants
Funster No
MH
Rollerteam 685
Exp
July 09
Just buying the final necessities for France 17 beginning in July and swimming type sandals have been on the list but havent seen any that fit the bill.
"Jesus" type sandals which cover the toes as well. It enables you to swim in the lakes and rivers. Mountain Warehouse had some. £39.99 on the ticket. Looked closer and down to £19.99. Took them to the till and they came out at £14.99. Showed my staff card for a University which they mistook for a student card and got 10 per cent off. (Different camping cards get discount as well)
Bargain i thought so i thought i would try their microfibre "towels". £8.99 (Originally £26.99) for the super huge size. Got a couple and tried them yesterday and pretty impressed. Impressed enough to go back today and buy 2 of the small and 2 of the medium (different colours) and another pair of swimming shoes in a different colour.
I just need the white socks to go with the sandals now !

Apr 18, 2009
Englishman in Mid Wales
Funster No
MH
Hymer B584, A Class
Exp
Not long enough!
Just buying the final necessities for France 17 beginning in July and swimming type sandals have been on the list but havent seen any that fit the bill.
"Jesus" type sandals which cover the toes as well. It enables you to swim in the lakes and rivers. Mountain Warehouse had some. £39.99 on the ticket. Looked closer and down to £19.99. Took them to the till and they came out at £14.99. Showed my staff card for a University which they mistook for a student card and got 10 per cent off. (Different camping cards get discount as well)
Bargain i thought so i thought i would try their microfibre "towels". £8.99 (Originally £26.99) for the super huge size. Got a couple and tried them yesterday and pretty impressed. Impressed enough to go back today and buy 2 of the small and 2 of the medium (different colours) and another pair of swimming shoes in a different colour.
I just need the white socks to go with the sandals now !

What they didn't have any cheap white socks:eek:

Terry

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
You got done Mountain warehouse give 15%discount to c&cc members....only know this because @Lisa told me :D
Terry

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back