Motorized waste valves (1 Viewer)

Oct 29, 2016
Surrey
Funster No
MH
Carthago C Tourer
Exp
Motor Homing 5 years, caravan previously
Thanks Minxy, I have a few of those hozelock jobbies, most knackered mind you, as the plastic clips that hold onto the female part to the male part shear off rendering them useless, and me with soaked trousers stood by the mains tap:swear:
We must have been going through half a dozen a year on all our hose pipes, then we discovered the HD all Brass jobbies from China.
Those were the days eh?, now 7 weeks waiting, plus double the cost for postage & tax, just like the electric dump valve I wanted now its 2.5 times the cost, and who knows if even more duty will be added by the time it arrives.
Ah well happy dribbles.:giggle:
LES

Mar 11, 2013
Gillingham
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
since 2005
Check out Conection Developments. They seem to be good prices with a mechanical override. PN22506A.

Last edited:
Feb 3, 2020
hartlepool
Funster No
MH
Hi Top
Exp
Hit the road in 2014
You will have to post some pick of the install. I could do with something like that as have trouble kneeling down to the lever on Fiat Ducatto

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

WESTY66

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 17, 2017
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Carthago Chic C-Line
Exp
All the gear, and no idea!
Mine's coming tomorrow £14 amazulu primate (y):rofl:
fullfat Did You ever get round to fitting this motorised valve, if so and it works you can fit one for me😁😁
Thats when I’ve found the source of my leaking waste tank😤😤😤 which I discovered yesterday😤😤

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back