LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
I have been told that Morelo are stopping using Mastervolt, have you heard anything Michael @sallylillian or anybody else come to that.

Martin

sallylillian

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 29, 2011
Falmouth, Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Palace Liner 90LO
Exp
Interesting Martin, I am just engaged in emails with the German Mastervolt rep who deals with Morelo and he has said And I quote "I heard some rumors that it will be changed in model year 2019 to a very cheaper vendor for PALACE Series. I have official no actual information yet!"
I have a Palace Liner on order and reading between the lines I think they are trying to differentiate the Palace Liner from the lesser model Palace but more will become clear later this month or at the Salon.
In any event my binding order quotes Mastervolt. However their batteries are very expensive compared to Victron or others so it's difficult to know where they are going. I cannot see them moving to a manufacturer that does not provide a European and International support network.

Mar 15, 2017
Berkshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer B ML T-780
Exp
Since 2017
Lesser model Palace! I beg your bloody pardon! :LOL:

How very dare you! :D

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
Interesting Martin, I am just engaged in emails with the German Mastervolt rep who deals with Morelo and he has said And I quote "I heard some rumors that it will be changed in model year 2019 to a very cheaper vendor for PALACE Series. I have official no actual information yet!"
I have a Palace Liner on order and reading between the lines I think they are trying to differentiate the Palace Liner from the lesser model Palace but more will become clear later this month or at the Salon.
In any event my binding order quotes Mastervolt. However their batteries are very expensive compared to Victron or others so it's difficult to know where they are going. I cannot see them moving to a manufacturer that does not provide a European and International support network.
Michael I have heard Buttner mentioned, what models and does it bring the price down:LOL: I don’t know.

Martin

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back