Motorhomestopover.co.uk

Discussion in 'UK Touring' started by keith, May 13, 2008.

1. keith

keith Funster

Ratings:
    +1,931
    Received an e-mail from the above site to say the system is now up & running.
    £30 to join & they have 176 pubs with somewhere to stop over night. 1st night free then you may get charged after that.
    It sounds like a good idea but my reservations are.
    1. £30 for a few names of pubs seem to me to be over the top, even 'Facts' don't want that much & they have loads more to offer :winky:
    2. If you turn up at one on their list would the landlord refuse to let you stop? I think not
    3. On this forum there must be many similar stops known by members, why don't we do a list on here? :thumb:
    4. There are other lists that can be accessed for free that have been mentioned on here
    5. I have already started to compile a list of my own, sourced from different places, that can be imported into Autoroute
    Jim or Bryan, how about it? I have just posted one to the list that I visited last week, I will make this the first?

Keith