Jul 20, 2007
Scotland
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 1999
OOeerrr
On our telly we saw the bloke ask the lady if she wanted to "barter or scarper" and she said scarper and rode off on her motorbike????
Maybe they are showing different versions in different tv areas?

Keith

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jul 20, 2007
Scotland
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 1999
Hey I know why.... It was because we were all rooting for her to buy it and it was unbelievable that she rode off :roflmto::roflmto::roflmto: How could you not like that RV??? We will have to set Dazzer onto her :roflmto::roflmto:

Keith

Chris

LIFE MEMBER
May 5, 2010
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
10 years
I just bloody turned over as well:doh:

Then I noticed the date of the thread.

OP
OP
Jim

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
A blast from the past The people from 2007 in this thread. (Road Runner did a runner via a Spanish Jail I think) But he does surface on facebook from time to time. Kands and Rockie RV (Husband and Wife) got banned and were last seen on an RV forum a few years ago but I think they got banned from that one as well. Artona was spotted by Siân in our local Coop just the other week, He and Shona are not motorhoming at the moment and still doing well in the photography business.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

artona

Free Member
Jul 31, 2007
Funster No
MH
self build
Exp
40 yrs and still not got a release date
A blast from the past The people from 2007 in this thread. (Road Runner did a runner via a Spanish Jail I think) But he does surface on facebook from time to time. Kands and Rockie RV (Husband and Wife) got banned and were last seen on an RV forum a few years ago but I think they got banned from that one as well. Artona was spotted by Siân in our local Coop just the other week, He and Shona are not motorhoming at the moment and still doing well in the photography business.
Hope you and Siân are well Jim. I remember chatting with Siân in the Coop, it was when I was teaching across the road.

We were almost in contact recently because we found a riding stables who do hacks on the beach, which is something Jess wants to do, and the stables are just around the corner from your campsite. Sadly, we could not fit the trip in during the holidays, but it is still on her sandcastle bucket list :)

Reactions: Jim

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back