Motorhomers dumping waste in Murcia (1 Viewer)

gwyntaxi

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 9, 2009
,Swansea
Funster No
MH
hymer starline 655
Exp
42yearscaravanning&motorhoming
We've witnessed it in aguilas . In rainwater drain

Dirty b.tards.
Should be fined

No need whatsoever just scared to move and lose their spot.

John
Saw evidence of 4 incidents of cassettes having been emptied in the rear of the car park in Lidl in Torres unbelievable there was also a German car/caravan outfit in the car park wilding for at least 2 weeks that we know of.

gwyntaxi

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 9, 2009
,Swansea
Funster No
MH
hymer starline 655
Exp
42yearscaravanning&motorhoming
I hate reading theses threads. Makes me so angry that a few motorhome owners can and will spoil it for everyone. These peaple have spent thousands on a motorhome then winge about paying for a campsite or an aire. A lot of storm drains go straight into the sea, so all that grey and proberly black waste is going into the sea, where peaple swim, kids play etc. Don’t get me wrong I am not against free camping. Nice spot, quiet spot, enjoy for a couple of days and leave with your waste. I bet all the free loading bunch would be the first to moan about gypsies without thinking what they are actually doing themselves.
I like and agree with your post but how are YOU differentiating between “freeloaders” and “freecampers/wild campers.?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
There's always Morocco ?
which also has the same problems with freeloaders dumping waste, authorities clamping down on it and many wild places along the Atlantic coast now closed..

Morocco will soon be the renamed Costa-Morocco

jumartoo

Funster
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 19, 2015
Alhama de Murcia, Spain
Funster No
MH
Hymer Tramp
Exp
Since 1994
Freeloaders don't give a sh1t where they dump their sh1t (all types not just liquid) whereas wild campers/free campers SHOULD be more considerate and not add to the sheep mentality of safety in numbers, I'm all right Jack attitude, and park in quiet, off the beaten track locations and dispose of their waste legally.

That's my interpretation, anyway.

I like and agree with your post but how are YOU differentiating between “freeloaders” and “freecampers/wild campers.?

H

Hagstrom

Deleted User
We were aghast whilst camping at the Source of the Blue Meski, near El Rashidia, Morocco, in 2007/8, when we saw a German Motorhomer tipping his toilet cassette into the beautifully clear waters of the Blue Meski.
The site and the pool were revered and may have had religious significance. Incredibly, there was a toilet block withing ten metres, where he could have emptied his waste.
It's difficult to fathom some people's behaviour.

Aug 18, 2009
essex
Funster No
MH
A/S Warwick Duo
Exp
There's always Morocco ? (nice pics)
ARE THEY OFF TO THE PUB?

JJ

Mágica
May 1, 2008
Quinta Majay, Pinheiro Bordalo, Portugal
Funster No
MH
Burstner Privilege T
Exp
over 50 years
Freeloaders don't give a sh1t where they dump their sh1t

I am a Freeloader and I DEFINITELY don't give a sh*t where I dump my black tank... I give €2-€3 to do so down here (Algarve).

Thank goodness it is only every 8 to 10 weeks (depending on the current pie and/or sausage availability). ;)

JJ :cool:

Aug 18, 2014
Lorca,Murcia,Spain
Funster No
MH
Transit PVC
Exp
16 years since restarting
This is how hellish it gets on one of those ghastly French municipal campsites.
View attachment 215327
The leaves would drive me mad.:D2
No English bars in Isla Plana or L:Azoha so you would struggle to get an English breakfast,,,one or two in Puerto de Mazarron but again mainly Spanish,,,BUSBY,,
Las Piñas on the left on way in to La Azohia . The only purpose built bar there was owned & run by a British family. You had to ask if you wanted one in winter as so few Brits.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back