dedwards

Free Member
Sep 24, 2007
ilkeston derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer614 SL
Exp
Please help we are looking for a motorhome with large garage (need to get a small motor bike in), single beds, large seating area pref not fixed table, upto £70000.00.:helpsos:

JeanLuc

Free Member
Nov 17, 2008
Warwickshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer B630 Star-Line
Exp
Since 2007
Have a look here: Link Removed

Three possibilities:
Hymer B585 Star Line (Merc base) - twin beds, decent garage, beautiful but may have a fixed table. Just below your budget.
Hymer B674 (Fiat base) - twin beds I think, decent garage - well below your budget as it's a bit older.
N+B Flair (Iveco base) - island bed (but separate mattresses) huge garage, beautiful and luxurious no front drop down so 2-berth only but what a fantastic tourer for two. (Wish I could afford one!) A bit over your budget but worth an offer?

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Why not give John Cross a ring and ask if they have anything suitable or pm Peter, always seems to give good honest advice.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Peter JohnsCross MH

Funster
Deceased RIP
Jan 5, 2008
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
Why not give John Cross a ring and ask if they have anything suitable or pm Peter, always seems to give good honest advice.

Thanks Carol.

Just give Andy a ring on 01-580-881288 and have a chat to him, wealth of knowledge in his head.

Peter

rolandrat

Free Member
Jan 5, 2013
Lancashire
Funster No
MH
Hi Top
Exp
never tell a dealer (salesman) how much you have to spend. I think that the dealers mentioned are very very very very pricey.

Mar 29, 2011
Rugby UK
Funster No
MH
C Class RS
Exp
If you are going to put a big weight in the garage try to go for a RWD one, Merc or Iveco, there is new Hobby Sphinx on ebay, originally 80k reduced to 69k but with a double fixed bed and you can make a wrap round from seating area at the front.
Always hard to find everything you want in one package and you need to ensure you have enough payload available to carry the bike and/or the towing capability to pull a trailer

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

JeanLuc

Free Member
Nov 17, 2008
Warwickshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer B630 Star-Line
Exp
Since 2007
I think that the dealers mentioned are very very very very pricey.

In the case of Edgehill, not particularly pricey for the vans I mentioned. Compare with Mobil.de or the franchised UK dealer if you want to see a benchmark.

I have no link with them by the way, other than being a satisfied customer 6 years ago.

ciderman

Free Member
Jul 2, 2011
derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer 754
Exp
4 years old
In the case of Edgehill, not particularly pricey for the vans I mentioned. Compare with Mobil.de or the franchised UK dealer if you want to see a benchmark.

I have no link with them by the way, other than being a satisfied customer 6 years ago.

Another satisfied customer here - 2 years ago. Saw the guys again at Peterborough earlier this year and they remembered us and what we bought. :thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back