Free Member
Aug 13, 2012
Hereford
Funster No
MH
Low profile
Exp
Since 2006
Does anybody know what has happened to Motorhome WiFi, they are usually really responsive but I placed an order for a Europa SIM on Monday and sent a copy of the obligatory passport details etc, no reply.

Card was supposed to arrive this morning but has not arrived, e-mailed them again this morning, no response, have tried ringing but no answer and no answer machine.

Desperate to get hold of the card, I leave Friday but concerned as previous enquiries and purchases have met with such a prompt response..

OP
OP
Q

quarryjmiller

Free Member
Aug 13, 2012
Hereford
Funster No
MH
Low profile
Exp
Since 2006
Scrap that last post

I just received an e-mail from Sophie, ignore my previous posting.

Does anybody know what has happened to Motorhome WiFi, they are usually really responsive but I placed an order for a Europa SIM on Monday and sent a copy of the obligatory passport details etc, no reply.

Card was supposed to arrive this morning but has not arrived, e-mailed them again this morning, no response, have tried ringing but no answer and no answer machine.

Desperate to get hold of the card, I leave Friday but concerned as previous enquiries and purchases have met with such a prompt response..

Arduino

Free Member
Dec 22, 2012
United Kingdom
Funster No
MH
American
Exp
Not too long

Hi,

I had some dealings with them having bought a European SIM.
I think they are just very busy with going from show to show, I just had an email today from them, would say just give it a bit of time or a gentle email reminder.
Andy

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back