Jun 26, 2016
Northumberland
Funster No
MH
Mercedes 310D Elorcruise
Exp
Couple of years
Hi all,

Looking for help and advice on a water system for my Mercedes 310D Elorcruise motorhome.

The motorhome has a kitchen fitted with a sink and a bathroom with shower, toilet and sink. There is also a water heater.

I need to add a water pump, accumulator, filter, onboard tanks and level guages.

Anyone got any diagrams how this all fits together?

Thanks in advance.

Josh and Kate

Feb 5, 2009
South Essex
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
15 in MH, 15 in Caravan
Forgive me if it's a silly question, but if you have sinks, showers, taps, toilet etc, how come you don't already have tanks, pump etc?

By the way, could you elaborate on the "Elorcruise" make/model as I'm not sure it's a common one and might help with what to do next.

You may also have spotted that you are now in read-only mode, so will need to join to carry on posting...

Cheers

Steve

Jan 28, 2008
Dovercourt, Harwich, UK
Funster No
MH
Renalt burstner
Exp
7 years campers before that
tank filter pump accumulator non return valve before the water heater in that order if you meant a water pure filter that goes inline before the kitchen tap or on a seperate tap
i wouldnt bother with gauges none of them are accurate just have a bigger fresh tank than waste that way when the sink stops draining you know the waters nearly finished
gauges were the one thing i consider i wasted money on during my build

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
Forgive me if it's a silly question, but if you have sinks, showers, taps, toilet etc, how come you don't already have tanks, pump etc?

By the way, could you elaborate on the "Elorcruise" make/model as I'm not sure it's a common one and might help with what to do next.

You may also have spotted that you are now in read-only mode, so will need to join to carry on posting...

Cheers

Steve
Quite possibly like most caravans and some older Motorhomes with an outside water barrel and submersible pump controlled off microswitches.

Martin

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back