Motorhome virgin (1 Viewer)

Nov 1, 2021
Lanarkshire, Scotland
Funster No
MH
Burstner IXEO Time
Exp
Complete newbie
Hi all, finally took the plunge and bought our first motorhome a couple of months ago. Its a 6M Burstner Ixeo Time 2017 model. Went for this as it looks fantastic and hardly used plus the length suited parking at the house! For one reason or another we have still to make our first trip but hope to do so very soon. Our plans for the future include exploring all the places in Scotland we have been promising ourselves to visit but have never managed and also to spend a good bit of time exploring France where we have family. In the mean time I've been reading about a hundred manuals finding out how everything works and taking advice on what should and shouldn't be done when motorhoming. I'm sure that I'll get plenty of great advice from all the more experienced on this site. Cheers and thanks for letting me join.

AndyPK

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 7, 2015
Cirencester
Funster No
MH
None……..!
Exp
Motorhoming since 2015......
Welcome from The Cotswolds! (y)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

phillipsheila

Free Member
Jun 23, 2020
Swansea, Wales, UK
Funster No
MH
autotrail 660se
Exp
since 2000. 18 motorhomes and counting
Elmo Hello GIF by Sesame Street

Sep 10, 2020
Lancashire
Funster No
MH
Autograph 69-2
Exp
Moved over to the Dark Side after 16 yrs tugging.
We got back from a first MH tour of NE Scotland at the end of Oct. Based on the NE 250 but with a few extra miles and taking in the Kelpies and Culloden.
You might be able to find it here, I've never added links to Google maps before so please don't be gentle with me if it doesn't work.

OP
OP
weemalkie
Nov 1, 2021
Lanarkshire, Scotland
Funster No
MH
Burstner IXEO Time
Exp
Complete newbie
We got back from a first MH tour of NE Scotland at the end of Oct. Based on the NE 250 but with a few extra miles and taking in the Kelpies and Culloden.
You might be able to find it here, I've never added links to Google maps before so please don't be gentle with me if it doesn't work.
Loads of great information. Just exactly what I'm looking for. I'll be doing something closer to home for my first trip but definitely one for the future. Many thanks.

Wabs

Free Member
May 30, 2020
Dartford
Funster No
MH
Bessacarr E572
Exp
Always learning.
Just noticed this post, well done on your purchase, and on you choice of touring your beautiful country,, ask away on any questions you may have,,someone will always have the answer👍👍👍

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back