Free Member
Sep 19, 2013
Whitchurch, Hants
Funster No
MH
McLouis
Exp
10 years
Just wanted to say that I had my motorhome totally valetted this weekend (external) by Mike@Motorhomevalet.co.uk (www.motorhomevalet.co.uk or 07933 622620).

His service was passed on to me by another Funster. I have to say he did a great job and because I am a fulltimer, he suggested I went to the Mayfield Park Caravan site at Cirencester to have the valet done there.
A very nice campsite. Mayfield were very helpful and put me on a good pitch, so the valet could be done.

I will gladly recommend both the valet service and the campsite.

Kelso

FJmike

Free Member
Jul 17, 2014
Swindon
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
over ten years
It was nice to meet you and I'm glad your pleased with your valet, hope you got back without going through too much rain. Mayfield park is a nice site and even better with their three nights for the price of two offer

PP Bear

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 5, 2013
Kent, UK
Funster No
MH
Auto Trail Dakota SE
Exp
Hi Kelso, thanks for the recommendation.

I'm down in St Austell Cornwall. I have a motorhome valet booked for tomorrow. The guy, Phill, was advertised on the site we're stopping on at the moment (Carlyon Bay http://www.carlyonbay.net/)

See how it goes tomorrow.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

edgy

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 25, 2011
bolton lancs
Funster No
MH
lo line
Exp
"I,m a newbie
Hi Kelso I am glad that you got a good job from him because I thought he said motorhomefun funsters were a bit cliquey. But then again when business is bad and forums are failing there is always another option

FJmike

Free Member
Jul 17, 2014
Swindon
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
over ten years
Hi Kelso I am glad that you got a good job from him because I thought he said motorhomefun funsters were a bit cliquey. But then again when business is bad and forums are failing there is always another option
Hmmmm either my memory is failing or perhaps you have me confused with somebody else??????????

edgy

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 25, 2011
bolton lancs
Funster No
MH
lo line
Exp
"I,m a newbie
Link Removedfjmike
Link Removed
Link Removed
Posted: 2 July 2010 6:43 PM
Subject: RE: Motorhome Fun website
Link Removed

Contributor

Link RemovedLink RemovedLink RemovedLink RemovedLink RemovedLink Removed

Well I have only met with FUN members once and a right cliquey bunch they were too. It was at a charity meet this year at Holton Lee (Poole), organised by Woody from motorhometoday with an invitation to FUN members. Who dominated everything and looking down on anyone who wasn't from THEIR Forum. Sad I know but maybe this lot were the exception and perhaps some FUN members are pleasant folk.

PS I also miss when MMM was entry by purchase Brian

Edited by fjmike 2010-07-02 6:44 PM

Apoligies if this is not you but it sure looks like your website

edgy

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 25, 2011
bolton lancs
Funster No
MH
lo line
Exp
"I,m a newbie
I Have been a member of fun for about three years now and I have never been anything but welcome where ever I go and I have never found anything cliquey about it . Where ever there is a meet there will always be a group of funsters outside motorhomes or caravans or tents and I have always been able to pull up a chair and be made welcome(y)

FJmike

Free Member
Jul 17, 2014
Swindon
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
over ten years
I have to eat humble pie at this moment and admit , yes that was me, but in my defense it was four years ago and I did say that they were probably the exception

edgy

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 25, 2011
bolton lancs
Funster No
MH
lo line
Exp
"I,m a newbie
Humble pie accepted and if and when we meet we can wash it down with a pint. All the best(y)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back