Motorhome & US RV Show, Stratford Show (1 Viewer)

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
The rain stopped for the show and we basked in sunshine the whole weekend. Don't miss this one:thumb:

The annual motorhome and US RV show is being held at Stratford Racecourse from 5th-7th June.

Visitors will be able to attend the exhibition as often as they like and enjoy 2 nights of cabaret and a firework display on Saturday evening.

As Stone Leisure has use of the racecourse for the full week prior to the show and our Marshals will be on site during that time, members will again be able to attend this show for a full week.

The Pre-booked club rates are:-
Arrival Day Monday - £43
Arrival Day Tuesday - £38
Arrival Day Wednesday - £33
Arrival Day Thursday - £28
Arrival Day Friday - £23

Departures must be completed by noon on Monday 9th June 2009.

The rally fee includes 2 adults, extra adults £5 each. Children Free.

These rates apply to pre-bookings only and Pre-booking closes on 22/5/2009. Please ensure you put MotorhomeFUN down as your club to receive these special club rates.

Munchie

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 28, 2007
Camping Les Vigeres
Funster No
MH
Font Vendôme
Exp
Since 2004
We'll be there Jim arrive monday depart following Sunday. Are they taking bookings now?:thumb:

Munchie

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 28, 2007
Camping Les Vigeres
Funster No
MH
Font Vendôme
Exp
Since 2004
Bump

Anyone else going or is it too soon? It's the only show we can manage as it's our week off from caring for Steph's mum. Be nice too see you all again. ::bigsmile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Jim

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
We will be going, we will try to get the same place as last year, i doubt we will but we can try, mind you, if it is dry it will be OK, we had a great show with facts there a couple of years ago, many members suffered sunburn. Remember that, sunburn, its what we used to get when the sun shone:Smile:

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
hi Jim,

when the attendees list gets underway you can put me down for definate.

the pitch was good last year but i hope the moaning whinger in the flats behind, the one who complained about my genny during the day, has moved out.:Angry:

doesnt really matter where they put us it will be FUN!:thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back