• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

Motorhome TV Bracket (twist and tilt) (1 Viewer)

Apr 8, 2015
Lincoln
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
15 years
Was just about to put on ebay, then thought someone on here may want it. It is a new unused tv bracket
It can be swivelled and tilted. Easy to bolt on. This came new with the last motorhome but isn't required.
I believe they retail at about £29 95 so I thing £18 including packaging and posting via Hermese is not unreasonable for a new unused bracket. Will be a walk in day visitor to the Lincoln show so could bring it for only £14-00.
DSC09196.JPG
DSC09197.JPG

OP
OP
Humsafer
Apr 8, 2015
Lincoln
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
15 years
I think the fitting holes are prey much standard so would fit an avtex. Not quite sure what you mean by under a cupboard

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Humsafer
Apr 8, 2015
Lincoln
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
15 years
I assume you mean fasten it to the floor of cupboard. Don't really think that would be a good idea
You have clear pictures of the bracket and the cupboard yet you are asking me who only has the bracket to look at.
I have a feeling this is not for you

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back