Free Member
Jul 3, 2018
Oxfordshire
Funster No
MH
Wildax aurura xl
Exp
since 2014 camping since1968
I've just bought a Leadstar 14" we had an Aldi Braun what a load of rubbish took it back and got the Leadstar £98 on amazon.

The reason we bought it was small light cheap and had unbelievable connectivity so far working brilliantly, Oh and it records as well has its own rechargeable battery last about two hours and runs of 12v if needed using aprox 18 w

romany

Free Member
Jul 3, 2018
Oxfordshire
Funster No
MH
Wildax aurura xl
Exp
since 2014 camping since1968
Not much good when you get a few hundred miles south.:)
depends on what kind of internet i'm in the uk gizmo you connect to it allowing you to use I player etc as though your at home ;) think the internet is the way forward for tv abroad rather than sat dish

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Aug 6, 2013
Kendal, Cumbria
Funster No
MH
Le-Voyageur RX958 Pl
Exp
since 1999
depends on what kind of internet i'm in the uk gizmo you connect to it allowing you to use I player etc as though your at home ;) think the internet is the way forward for tv abroad rather than sat dish
It is as long as your data contract will support it or you have access to free (and fast) WiFi.

Nov 17, 2012
WEST SUSSEX
Funster No
MH
HYMER B SL 674
Exp
SINCE 2005
I can see that without the remote, your options are very limited as to configuring/using the tv!
Good luck with the dealer...and I’d be interested to know what their conclusion and fix is.

Regards

Andy
Andy, story so far. The remote was bust so they are replacing it. The rest needed re booting evidently but I have no idea where the unit was to be able to re boot it, a question I shall ask. It should be back with me in a week or two so I can have a proper play. There are things I would like to understand like is it possible to mirror my iPhone onto the tv so I might be able to tune via mobile data the odd program ie pay to view F1, Now tv). would I need Apple TV unit too do that or...? Anyhow will investigate when I get it back.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back