Motorhome storage near Reading (1 Viewer)

Feb 29, 2012
Reading & Surgeres France.
Funster No
MH
Hymer 584
Exp
Motor homing since 1998.
Hello, we're looking for parking/ storage for our 584 in or near to Reading.
If you have any advice or suggestions it would be appreciated.
Thanks.
Barrie.

Apr 30, 2010
Reading
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Returned 2010
Try Peter Gray @ Grays farm Heathlands Road Wokingham, RG40 3AN he has quite a few there - 0118 978 5386.

Regards

Arthur.

stewartwebr

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 6, 2010
Edinburgh
Funster No
MH
Morelo Empire Liner
Exp
36 years and 16 motorhomes
I had two years in Reading and struggled to find anywhere close by. I ended up storing it at the back of an old ladies bungalow just outside Alderstead. She had about 10 units in total and charged me 100GBP a month for the privilege.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Fontie

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 7, 2018
Milton Heights, Milton, Abingdon, UK
Funster No
MH
Warwick XL
Exp
Since 2018
I had a heck of a job finding somewhere to store our van, phoned so many places all full, we managed to get into a place in Basingstoke (were near Heathrow) bit of a drive but depending where we are going could be on the way. Lucky in the end it was Cassoa gold and had van washing facility, of course we grabbed it £55 a month. Go into Webbs ask them if they will email the list of storage sites they have on file, I was told by many of the ones I phoned its a case of ringing every week checking for space as people do sell up and leave at short notice and be prepared to have to travel.

@stewartwebr £100 a month is ridiculous she gets away with charging that because people are desperate.

zac

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 19, 2013
Basingstoke
Funster No
MH
Rapido A CLass 10000
Exp
since 2013
I had a heck of a job finding somewhere to store our van, phoned so many places all full, we managed to get into a place in Basingstoke (were near Heathrow) bit of a drive but depending where we are going could be on the way. Lucky in the end it was Cassoa gold and had van washing facility, of course we grabbed it £55 a month. Go into Webbs ask them if they will email the list of storage sites they have on file, I was told by many of the ones I phoned its a case of ringing every week checking for space as people do sell up and leave at short notice and be prepared to have to travel.

@stewartwebr £100 a month is ridiculous she gets away with charging that because people are desperate.
What was the place in Basingstoke?

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back