Motorhome Stolen NEC, Sep 6th, 2018 (1 Viewer)

Feb 15, 2013
Corfe Castle
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Posted on behalf of Julie Garner
"Ok so I really need your help - if anyone has any contacts in Birmingham I need help to share this in the area - yesterday while at the NeC Birmingham my motorhome was stolen. We moved house recently and this was my solution to continuing my business . I really can’t begin to tell you how difficult this is every bit of paperwork was in the back of this vehicle along with stock and my personal possessions for the next 2 weeks. I was literally left at the NEC in the clothes I stood up in not even a jacket- please please can you share especially with anyone who lives in the area. I am willing to pay a reward for info that gets me the van back - I guess that’s a long shot but the papers are no use to anyone but me and I really don’t know where to start. I very rarely ask anyone to share anything but if you can I would be so grateful

I just wanted to say thank you so much - if you do have any info please private message me - I am listing some more pics please look out for the vehicle not the plates as they could be different now - it is quite distinctive. I am willing to offer a substantial reward to get van back in one piece - no questions asked - or if I can get my paperwork etc back

FB_IMG_1536330179751.jpg
FB_IMG_1536330198504.jpg

Aug 26, 2008
B&NES
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
since 2007
That's awful. You can't turn your back even at the NEC.

I hope business insurance pays for the stock and disruption costs.

Jan 29, 2014
Scunthorpe
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Apache
Exp
July 2013
It's a transit look around a 10 miles radius of pike sites. May be parked up to see if it has a tracking on it.

Jul 22, 2017
Taunton, Somerset
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Starting to understand
Hope you get it back undamaged soon along with all your possesions. Barstewards.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Camdoon

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 22, 2012
UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Matrix Supreme
Exp
Good - cannot help but notice that it is one of those vans that are a 4 letter word beginning with F.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back