MOTORHOME SOLAR PANEL FITTERS, NORTH EAST ENGLAND (1 Viewer)

HANCOCK

Free Member
Apr 27, 2014
DURHAM
Funster No
MH
LOWPROFILE
Exp
ANY SUGGESTIONS, FOR SOLAR PANEL INSTALLERSDURHAM/SUNDERLAND/NEWCASTLE AREA,

Tramperinatruck

Free Member
Apr 6, 2014
Tyneside
Funster No
MH
just looking
Exp
I'm a newbie
I've looked at the above link, thinking Dave Newell was located in the North East but unfortunately, he's located near Telford. I live in Hebburn, Tyne & Wear and I'm also looking for solar panel fitment?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

GJH

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 20, 2007
Acklam, Teesside, originally Glossop
Funster No
MH
None, now sold
Exp
2006 to 2022
We live on Tees-side and bought our current van from Camper NE at Birtley but still went to Dave for the solar panel as we trust his work.

However, if you want to have the job done locally you might have a word with Camper NE. Although we haven't had that type of work done by them their customer service to us has been excellent.

Don Quixote

Free Member
Jul 29, 2012
Lost in La Mancha, Spain
Funster No
MH
VW T6 Campervan
Exp
Not long enough, but a little common sense helps..........
We travelled from Spain to have work done by Dave - First class work done and very helpful.

May 29, 2013
Tyneside
Funster No
MH
Chausson best of Flash 10
Exp
Several years now
Tynevalleymotorhomes have their own workshops, they have a good reputation. Am getting rear cameras fitted by them this weekend.

Steve-n-Mags

Free Member
Jul 14, 2015
Jarrow, Tyne and Wear
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2011
I've looked at the above link, thinking Dave Newell was located in the North East but unfortunately, he's located near Telford. I live in Hebburn, Tyne & Wear and I'm also looking for solar panel fitment?
Hi, there's been some good suggestions here on local supply and fitting firms. We were wondering whether you got your panel sorted and who you opted for and what you thought of them. We live in Jarrow and don't really plan to travel a great distance for fitting.

Cheers

Nov 23, 2011
durham
Funster No
MH
Lowline
Exp
since 2006
Dave Oliver auto electrician at Ferryhill 6 miles south of Durham. He fits reverse cameras. alarms and solar panels. He does a lot of work for Cleveland Motorhomes. Ive used him for rewiring a radio in the motorhome Rates are quite reasonable.

Steve-n-Mags

Free Member
Jul 14, 2015
Jarrow, Tyne and Wear
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2011
Dave Oliver auto electrician at Ferryhill 6 miles south of Durham. He fits reverse cameras. alarms and solar panels. He does a lot of work for Cleveland Motorhomes. Ive used him for rewiring a radio in the motorhome Rates are quite reasonable.

Cheers, we'll give him a call.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back