Motorhome Show NEC (1 Viewer)

Jan 23, 2016
Wales
Funster No
MH
Adria Coral 660SP
Exp
25 years
Posting here as I consider that I'm a beginner.

Attended the show yesterday. I wasn't interested in the homes or caravans as I have made my purchase and awaiting delivery.

I was interested in the Accessory stalls and to seek some face to face advice about my plans for the MH when it arrives.

I visited a selection of dealers, retailers and manufacturers covering my queries amd potential purchases.

I am happy to report that I found them all universally helpful and willing to spend time discussing their products. Of course they all had the very best product, as you would expect, so you needed to listen carefully and cross reference the information. Once you had cut through the 'puff' in every case but one felt I walked away better equipped with knowledge to help me move forward.

Only one persisted with the heavy sell after I had concluded that their product was not suitable for my needs and despite me telling them straight that I was researching not buying at this moment.

The standout sales person was Eddie from Van Bitz, who I suspect is the person who posts here. He spent a bundle of time with me, even though I had made it clear that I was ‘was researching not buying at this moment.’ He clarified all of my queries and doubts, with what I considered unbiased information, he was not just promoting items and systems that he sold.

Thank you for your time Eddie, we will meet again, next time for sales.

melbo

Free Member
Feb 26, 2016
essex
Funster No
MH
a class
Exp
Hi I'm going to nec motorhome show tomorrow any suggestions where to stay tonight please. I don't need electric coming up from the south.
Thank you

Upvote 0

Traveller_HA5_3DOM

Free Member
Jul 13, 2012
Following the Sun
Funster No
MH
Hobby Premium 65GE
Exp
since 1985
Hi I'm going to nec motorhome show tomorrow any suggestions where to stay tonight please. I don't need electric coming up from the south.
Thank you
Try the Toby Inn on the A45/452 island just down from NEC towards Coventry. Eat there and just confirm you would like to overnight there, very amenable.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0

melbo

Free Member
Feb 26, 2016
essex
Funster No
MH
a class
Exp
Try the Toby Inn on the A45/452 island just down from NEC towards Coventry. Eat there and just confirm you would like to overnight there, very amenable.
Hi Thank you to everyone who helped us on where to stay tonight. We settled on the Toby Carvery brilliant but so busy only just got in.
So thank you very much traveller ha5 3dom

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back