MOTORHOME SHOW IN GREAT YARMOUTH.. (1 Viewer)

Sep 16, 2010
Bungay Suffolk
Funster No
MH
Autotrail TrackerEKS
Exp
Since 2010
This week there has been a motorhome show held "at home" by SIMPSONS at Gt Yarmouth. This where we bought ours from.. They have roughly 30 new M/H 's
of all types (mainly Autotrails, Bessacar, Swifts and Autocruises) and some new Panel vans.. They also have about 40 second hand M/H's of all types.
I have had nothing but good experiences with this company so if you are in the area its worth a look. Its on till Saturday..
Sorry if this looks like an advert, its not, I'm just passing on the details of a company I have found to give a very good service...
Mitch.

Easyliving

Free Member
Dec 4, 2012
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2011
We have bought both our motorhomes from Simpsons and found them to be pretty good although our favourite salesman has moved on to the other motorhome dealer in the area.

Not much in the way of Swift motorhomes in stock the last couple of times we have visited, just a couple of Boleros and thats it, lots of Autotrails though.

You hear many complaints about motorhome dealers not coming up to scratch but we have found the all-important aftersales at Simpsons to be fine.

Paul

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back