Motorhome servicing in or near Stafford...

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
PVC.
Exp
Caravan & motorhome 45 + yrs
Few weeks and I shall have to think of taking M-home off SORN and having it`s first ever service..

Not worried about going to the main dealer, as long as they know what they are doing... a good indi will do...

Only done about 2000. miles since new and a year old.. And no problems that I know of or can see...

As thread heading say`s..... in or very near Stafford..

Any recommendations, please..

Thanks..

Theonlysue

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 14, 2009
Essex
Funster No
MH
Hymer ML-T 630
Exp
Not long enough!
Engine or hab service?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

tonka

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 2, 2008
Cannock, Staffs
Funster No
MH
A class Burstner 800
Exp
Since 2000
As said.. You have Dave in Telford.

OR I have used these guys twice. https://www.fitch-autos.co.uk/ Did a cam belt and service only a few weeks ago and I know of a few other local funsters who have used them. It was one of those who recommended them.
I would be "on route" so if you want to drop it off and want a lift home we can arrange something. (y)

Here is a future link for a local MOT.. https://www.motcannock.co.uk/ Transport garage that only do MOT's no repairs.

If its a Ducato and new, does not need a service to maintain warranty. However the do advise oil change if real low mileage...

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
old-mo

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
PVC.
Exp
Caravan & motorhome 45 + yrs
If its a Ducato and new, does not need a service to maintain warranty. However the do advise oil change if real low mileage...

Hi Mate..

It`s a Renault based vehicle... and as said just on 2000 miles in just over a year..

Is that the same..? :)

Too lazy to look for all the paperwork.. :RollEyes: