LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2011
Dorset
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
many many years! since I was a kid
I had a corrugated plastic sign printed with our names, number plate and photo of the dogs, which I screwed to a traffic cone. works really well and cost under £10. cant find the link i used previously, but this one is just £9.99 + post

Link Removed

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

May 21, 2008
Oxford
Funster No
MH
WildAx Constellation
Exp
Since 2008
This is the chap - goes to lots of shows...
Link Removed

Bailey58

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 23, 2010
Norfolk and Toftir.
Funster No
MH
Sold
Exp
July 2010 (ex tugger)
'Ere, I resemble that remark :wine:
Thank goodness someone believes me, thought I was going barmy for a minute :wooo:

Whadya mean, I am ! :whatthe:

Putting you out of your misery, it was a post that was deleted along with a couple on another thread advertising/promoting a company.
:Cool:

MHVirgins

Free Member
Aug 22, 2011
South of Scotland
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
March 2011
We bought ours at a CC site, the same one on ScotJimland's photo. It was £6, but that was over two years ago.

We use it when we leave our pitch, but despite putting it in situ when you go, it won't stop someone taking your pitch:Doh: Being dark green it tends to blend in with the grass, perhaps they should do them in neon colours.

A warden said to us, that if a tugger reversed onto our pitch having "not noticed" the sign, then they would be allowed to stay (on our pitch) and we would need to move to another.:Angry:

The reason being that it's easier for a motorhome to find another pitch, than get the tuggers to shift. At this point I was on the verge of asking for a refund for the pitch marker:Angry:

MikeandCarolyn

Free Member
Mar 18, 2008
Worle,North Somerset
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2009
Had local sign maker do one for me-

Emplacement occupe

Camping-Car

Our Reg No.

Carried it around for 3yrs-never used it,just left levels and a couple of chairs on pitch ::bigsmile:

Mike

Dec 28, 2011
Stokesley, North Yorks
Funster No
MH
JoaCamp75Q by Pilote
Exp
Still learning since 2010
All of the sites that we have been on have allocated us a pitch, usually numbered, but marked down on their plans. When I have asked if I should leave a marker I have always been told no, cos no-one else will be allowed on your pitch.

ukbill

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 3, 2011
Pinoso
Funster No
MH
4 berth low profile
Exp
starting on saturday 10/3/2012
i just got a motorhome pic edited it with my mh number on it took oit to a printers had it printed and laminated cost was 4 quid job done

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back