• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

SOLD Motorhome Protective Breathable Cover (1 Viewer)

Gloombusters

Free Member
Jun 28, 2015
West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Swift Bessacarr 454
Exp
30+ years
I have a motorhome cover that I have used for two winter seasons in the UK that I no longer require .
The sides can be unzipped to gain access to the vehicle.
The cover is breathable and has no tears or holes. It does have one strap that has had a temporary repair made but is not a problem.
To fit a vehicle length of about 20ft (6.1mtrs). Has been used on an Elddis Autoquest 115 with cycle rack with plenty of cover to spare at the rear. £35
Buyer picks up from Billingshurst West Sussex.

OP
OP
Gloombusters

Gloombusters

Free Member
Jun 28, 2015
West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Swift Bessacarr 454
Exp
30+ years
I'll come back to you as its packed away and I'll get it out and measure. I think it will be long enough as I had a lot over at the rear of our vehicle. I over measured when I purchased it!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Gloombusters

Gloombusters

Free Member
Jun 28, 2015
West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Swift Bessacarr 454
Exp
30+ years
Sorry for the delay in replying. I have a Funster who has said he wants it, but it's not finalised until I deliver it. ( I offered as I happen to be going near where he lives the first week of August).
If he decides he doesn't want it or changes his mind I'll come straight back to you. Thanks for your enquiry.
I think I'll put it as sold and hope for the best, but I will keep you in mind . Regards

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back