Motorhome parking somewhere near Benidorm costa blanca ? (1 Viewer)

bigheadT

Free Member
Mar 18, 2020
Hayling island-spain
Funster No
MH
fiat ducato swift ko
Exp
Going to Benidorm later this year as have an apartment there but need somewhere to park my van ive got an allocated space but its underground so no good,tried el raco & al mafra but they've got waiting lists,vans 6 berth swift kontiki .Cheers B/H

Realist

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 4, 2018
Wales last time I checked.
Funster No
MH
Caravan: Buccaneer
Exp
Caravan before 2000 / Motorhome From 2018 to 22 / Now Caravan again.
Your travel plans may be disrupted for a few months but I hope not cos I was hoping to go in June, looks like a no go now.

Best wishes.

Jul 12, 2013
The City of Henlow
Funster No
MH
Adria Supreme
Exp
Since 1980
Benidorm. If it's south of Dover or Portsmouth, it could be somewhere on the moon. If not, have a great trip! Where is Benidorm?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jul 30, 2016
Warrington
Funster No
MH
a class
Exp
6 years
Try Parking Mutxamel. The Caretaker is Esme 34-629-391-589. Its a former police storage area. Its hardstanding with a 12ft fence and lit at night with security lights and dog patrols. They do not have have midweek siestas but are closed on Sat pm and all day Sun. Last year the cost was 54.54 euros per month inc tax. Its just back from the main road from Beni to Albier. Fortunately, I did not need to use it due to wife being repatriated by Red Pennant.

bobandjanie

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 28, 2008
Javea, Spain
Funster No
MH
Pilote V600g
Exp
I very much doubt you will be going this year but .......... Broken Link Removed if you do. ? Bob.

mikebeaches

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 22, 2010
Bristol
Funster No
MH
Rapido V68 Van Conversion
Exp
Since 2009
Try Chris parking at Alicant airport or any of the others around there. You can get the bus or tram back to Benidorm
Yes that's where our van is trapped at the moment! ;)

There is indoor and outdoor parking (not sure if they store vans outside)

Parking Alicante - Chrisparking, Flughafen Parkservice Airport parking Alicante
Parking Alicante am Flughafen und Service. - Deutscher Familienbetrieb bietet einen Parkservice mit Hallen- und Außenplätzen für Kurz und Langzeit Parker gegenüber dem Flughafen Alicante, für Autos und aller Arten von Fahrzeugen zu fairen Preisen. Gerne buchen wir für Sie auch einen Mietwagen...
IMG_20191108_090011.jpg

Last edited:

tonka

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 2, 2008
Cannock, Staffs
Funster No
MH
A class Burstner 800
Exp
Since 2000
Camping Benisol. €1.20 a day last time I used it. We had apartment in Beni up until last year, used to travel down in the van every summer school holidays with grandkids. Left van at either El Raco and Benisol while we stayed in apartment for a month.

As mentioned a few places down by the airport. Another place is Euronatica boat yard at calpe. Very safe but not as cheap.

I am assuming you just want to store it and not actually use it, ie wanting a pitch.

Last edited:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back