Motorhome parking Lymington? (1 Viewer)

Jul 4, 2016
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
V-Line 636 Sport
I would like to visit Lymington, anyone got any suggestions for Motorhome parking 7.5m long. The only place I can think of is calling the marina and see if they will let me park for the day. Anyone had experience of parking in Lymington marina?

I'll give them a call tomorrow and see what they say.

Jun 14, 2011
Grantham
Funster No
MH
low profile
Exp
7 years
I used to live in Lymington, best place I can think of is at the back of the Waitrose car park away from the entrance. Other places that may suit after asking White Hart pub on the way out to New Milton, car park by the two yatch clubs((lifeboat station) may need a couple of tickets), Westfield Road near Yatch Haven Marina or even the scout hut (by Ian Cox Chandlery) unfortuneately I dont know the contact number for the Scouts but it is on the notice board outside (possible donation!). I lived at the top of the high street (Ravenscourt Rd) there is street parking there without restriction but the residents my get funny!!!! Depending on time of year there is also the pub on the way to the ferry (used to be Wagon and Horses) or the overflow car park at the ferry terminal (bottom of the hill at Lymington Golf Club. Shout if you need more
Nige

Feb 14, 2009
Chandlers Ford, Hampshire
Funster No
MH
Burstner TD700 H L
Exp
Since 2008
Is parking available at wightlink ferry terminal ...? Sometime ago there was mention of m.h. parking being available to foot passengers

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

TheBig1

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2011
Dorset
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
many many years! since I was a kid
ferry terminal or give bamptons farm a ring, they are very camper friendly. opposite ferry terminal, 10 minute walk to town

OZeRV

Free Member
Jul 22, 2014
Cobram, 3644, Victoria, AUSTRALIA
Funster No
MH
Aust bus conv., UK C
Exp
Since 1995
We have use a couple of spots in Lymington:
  • Bath Road Amenity Car Park - SO41 3SE - we fitted in with our 7m motorhome (not the one in our avatar) in the parking bays near the lifeboat station
  • Barfields Road Car Park - SO41 9BL (Large spaces outside car park)
  • St Thomas Street Car Park - SO41 9ND - just squeezed in here

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back