Motorhome Parking Database Beta 3.0 (1 Viewer)

P

paulejw

Deleted User
The motorhome Parking Database can be downloaded from:

http://www.motorhomelist.co.uk/parking.htm

I intend for this to be the last Beta release. It now contains Day, Night, Dealer and eventually Camp-Sites for £10.00 or under per night. These prices a subject to change without warning, so its possible that they could go up.

If you are full time it maybe useful when visiting different locations and needing to stop over for a night. We are hoping to have up to 600 good locations for our first full release.

We noticed a camper van that had stopped on the side of the road for the night in a quiet location but not a very safe location knowing the area. If they had only downloaded my software they could have stopped in a much better place only a mile down the road.

gypsylady

Free Member
Jun 24, 2008
Durham
Funster No
MH
A Happy One
Exp
Since 2005
Database

Have tried the download link ans site is unavailable.

We have started using Motorhome Stopover BUT the more sites we have the better.

Thanks
June

M

Mark&Sue

Deleted User
Stopover Download

Hi Paulejw,

Can't open link, could you re-do, would like to contribute over the coming months if possible.

Best Regards,

Mark.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

RuthRv

Free Member
Jan 4, 2008
Funster No
me too tried but unavailable,:Sad: let us know when it will be up and running:thumb:
ruth

American Dream

Free Member
Aug 20, 2007
Lincoln
Funster No
MH
?
Exp
?
Been trying this for some time and all I get is a .......
Currently not available.:Doh:

Good idea though and could prove invaluable....Let's just get it working.:thumb:

Last edited:
Apr 27, 2009
Departed Cabopino in Oct 17
Funster No
MH
Dakota
Exp
Fulltiming from 2010- 2017
The motorhome Parking Database can be downloaded from:

Motorhome Parking Database Full Version 4.0a

I intend for this to be the last Beta release. It now contains Day, Night, Dealer and eventually Camp-Sites for £10.00 or under per night. These prices a subject to change without warning, so its possible that they could go up.

If you are full time it maybe useful when visiting different locations and needing to stop over for a night. We are hoping to have up to 600 good locations for our first full release.

We noticed a camper van that had stopped on the side of the road for the night in a quiet location but not a very safe location knowing the area. If they had only downloaded my software they could have stopped in a much better place only a mile down the road.

Downloaded this but application doent have enough files to open?:cry:

B

BuzzLand

Deleted User
It looks pretty and hi-concept.
But you can get the same for free at the big motorhome forum, you sign up and get the free use of their map-based database files.
Their forum sucks though as they want to bleed you of a tenner per year to view and post messages!
So for that this place rocks :)

MicknPat

Free Member
Dec 16, 2007
Touring UK
Funster No
MH
39ft American A class RV
Exp
Since Oct 2007
This appears to be a common trend..........Start up a forum or data base for camp sites or parking places, low bridges or narrow roads, good pub grub get the general public to build up a healthy data base of such places then suddenly announce that for the small sum of £5 or £10 guess what, you can buy back some of that information you gave freely :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back