Motorhome owners are outstaying their welcome (1 Viewer)

Feb 2, 2019
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Pilote G740C
Exp
Ok let’s not give a #### about anything then motorhome has freedom to do what they want when they want. Does that include a pop up rally on a village green by certain people.
I'm not saying that, if you read my posts you would have noticed I reiterated that provided motorhomes comply with the law, and respect the surroundings, then I feel that there is no legitimate reason to complain.

If you lived on a seafront would you call the old bill and say there was a motorhome who was legally parked, but was blocking your view, can they do something about it? Again, I reiterate "legally".

Your scenario is completely the opposite of what my arguement was based on and its exactly that type of behaviour that instigates Joe Public and his woke friends to become discriminative to all motorhomes.

Still, if they were parked legally Joe Public would have to put up with it and do one wouldn't he?

Jul 3, 2008
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Apache 700
Exp
since 1998
Would it not be advantageous to the local council and rate payers if said council set aside some MotorhomeFun parking areas, they do not need to have a sea view ( would be nice, but not a game changer ) this could be a car park in another part of town, and if a time limit and fair fee was imposed with allowed sleeping, then I think a lot of motorhomers would take advantage (in a good way) of this, so a win, win for all concerned

Mar 2, 2011
uk
Funster No
MH
c.. autocruise starblazer
Exp
8 years
Would it not be advantageous to the local council and rate payers if said council set aside some MotorhomeFun parking areas, they do not need to have a sea view ( would be nice, but not a game changer ) this could be a car park in another part of town, and if a time limit and fair fee was imposed with allowed sleeping, then I think a lot of motorhomers would take advantage (in a good way) of this, so a win, win for all concerned
I cant speak for the whole of UK , but what your suggesting seems to be gathering quite a pace in Scotland , via local councils ( eg Highland Council//Fife Council//Hawick and some more ) .

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back