Banned
Jan 26, 2008
spain
Funster No
MH
just looking
Exp
since 1980
We were on a campsite, Briafields on the outskirts of Cheltenham the other week. We woke up one morning to find a bad leak behind the toilet. It was dripping so heavily that it wouldnt have taken long for it to have soaked into the floor. We stopped it by turning off the pump.

We knew that Motorhome Medics was somwhere in the area and in fact their business card was at the campsite reception.

I gave them a ring and they told me to run the mh over and they would have a look. Off we went and found that they were about 5 minutes up the road.

They had the toilet out and fixed it inside of 5 minutes.

What a pair of great guys they were. They have a very large premises and had large RV's and Buses in being repaired. They also had a great stock of accessories from which I bought 4 Hub Caps and a Ground Sheet.

They didnt charge me for the repair to the water leak on the toilet. So, well done Motorhome Medics, I would thorouhly recommend them.

Now that I have new wheel trims and a new ground sheet I have 2 wheel Trims for sale, £40.00 each

Attachments

• S7000683.jpg
    S7000683.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 43

Forestboy

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 31, 2007
Forest of Dean
Funster No
MH
A Class Hymer B694 tag
Exp
I've been recomending them for years. They looked after all my RVs and even helped me when I was touring the states and saved me a good couple thousand dollars. Great guys:thumb:

slobadoberbob

Free Member
Jun 1, 2009
Kent, garden of England
Funster No
MH
Winnebago 23' something
Exp
25 years & counting
i was going to ask if gold plated

I was just about to ask if those wheel trims were gold plated at £400 each.. then you went and changed the costs:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Been using Daren and Martin for years.. great for the spare parts.

Bob:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

lugnutt

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 9, 2007
wednesbury.westmidlands
Funster No
MH
autotrail apache
Exp
10 years
hi ...blue nose did they stock the locking nutts to hold s/steel trims on?i have been after some for years orderd some from usa (twice) all to big . mine must be day van size 1" and thin to fit inside crome cap?
dave
coyb

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back