Mike foster

Free Member
Aug 21, 2016
Lincoln
Funster No
MH
Looking to buy
Exp
i have a compass drifter 410 merit motorhome on a Peugeot boxer.1996, when I purchased it was from a insurance company as a stolen recovered, there was no manuals with it but it is in excellent condition with two sets of keys, being a complete novice I have no idea how everything works, I have looked on the net for manuals but no luck, has anybody got any idea where I can pick one up please.
Regards Mike

GJH

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 20, 2007
Acklam, Teesside, originally Glossop
Funster No
MH
None, now sold
Exp
2006 to 2022
The Explorer Group Archives don't go back that far but you may find that the 2003 Motorhome Handbook (oldest to download) has some common features with your van.

For the appliances (fridge, toilet, heater &c) you may well find the manuals/handbooks for the ones fitted to your van on the web sites of their manufacturers, e.g. Dometic, Thetford, Truma.

Upvote 0

DanielFord

Free Member
Jun 1, 2013
Funster No
There are quite a lot of motorhomers heading to Linclon shortly, I'm sure someone could give you a run down ;-)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0
Oct 22, 2012
West Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Roller Team T590
Exp
Contact the Compass & Herald motorhome club they have copies of some manuals. The contact details will be on the web. The Herald Insignia circa 2000 was is very similar to your Drifter.
You will get help from the club also please contact me if you wish. Rex

Upvote 0
OP
OP
Mike foster

Mike foster

Free Member
Aug 21, 2016
Lincoln
Funster No
MH
Looking to buy
Exp
Thanks for the link Graham some good reading there, have sent e-mail to compass & herald Rex hopefully they will get back to me, I will be going to the show ground Daniel as its half mile from my house, looking forward to it .
Regards Mike.

Reactions: GJH
Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back