LIFE MEMBER
Apr 24, 2009
Liverpool.
Funster No
MH
Fifth wheel.
Exp
Since 11-05-2000
Hi Snowbird, I'm a bit slow but I've only just read this thread. We met last Tuesday when we dropped off our van (Chausson) at Careavan for re upholstery. Shame we spoke briefly but I didn't realise you were a "fellow traveller". Nice to have met you.
I'm delighted the job looks so good. We don't pick ours up until next Tuesday (we're local so there was no hurry) and I'm really looking forward to the change.
I hope your next 20 years of motor homing are as successful as the first.

Bryn:Smile:

You should have stayed, it was like a mini meet. We were all sitting out in the sun and at night we all went up the road to this place. http://www.himalayarest.co.uk/ Great meal at a great price in beautiful surroundings. Staff being very polite and a really nice place. Am now back on my diet :Sad:.

kimmy62

Free Member
May 6, 2013
liverpool
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
10yrs
They did mine too. Two yrs on an as good as new.... Great finish, tho I wish I'd been more adventurous..... Biggest recommendation is for the mattress...sublime....

brynric

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 5, 2009
Worcestershire
Funster No
MH
Pilote G600
Exp
Just to finish off, we've just collected the "new" Van and its an excellent job. The work is neat, tidy and an excellent price. Careavan clearly have a positive and professional approach that's spot on. :Smile:
When we collected there were 2 large RVs in the yard. I wonder who they were?

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Careavan did an excellent makeover of our van. We are away so much we sometimes feel like full timers, but after two years of hard use the van is still looking pristine. Good materials and good workmanship :thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back