Free Member
Jun 4, 2016
Northern Ireland
Funster No
MH
Boxer L4H2 van build
Exp
Since 2016
1st up . How important is it to have Level ups as part of your motorhome equipment ?
2nd up . has anyone got any recommendations for level ups for a Bessacarr E560 if i need to buy some :)

Feb 22, 2011
Newcastle under Lyme
Funster No
MH
Hymer B544 A Class
Exp
Since 2015
Millenco quarto seems to most people's choice. I have triples which are ok. Only use when wine glass slides off the table !
Edit : they are quite large so make sure you have space to store them

kglblue

Free Member
Nov 7, 2010
St.Agnes Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Coach built
Exp
6 years
Millenco are too large for our Van, they sit in my garage unused. The old yellow fiamma levelers do the job, we've had ours for 15 years. I think levelers are important, to get a good nights sleep, and to stop the wine from sliding off the table. We came back from 2 months in France yesterday. The weather was largely atrocious, the levelers were used at every campsite and most aires, but we slept well, rotten if your feet are higher than your head, or the lean makes you roll out of bed. And the wine problem of course.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

R

Robert Clark

Deleted User
1st up . How important is it to have Level ups as part of your motorhome equipment ?
2nd up . has anyone got any recommendations for level ups for a Bessacarr E560 if i need to buy some :)
1. It's important if you want your fridge to work - more than 6 degrees out and it might fail

2. Milenco Quatro gives maximum height

The Dotties

Free Member
Jan 31, 2015
Gloucester
Funster No
MH
In between
Exp
Ex Newbie
Millenco quarto seems to most people's choice. I have triples which are ok. Only use when wine glass slides off the table !
Edit : they are quite large so make sure you have space to store them

Why should the wine slide off the table?
Keep it snug and safe in your tum tum:)

Feb 9, 2008
SW Scotland
Funster No
MH
LP Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2008 after caravanning for 20 years
We have an E560 and use Milenco Quattro Levelling Blocks. Had some Fiamma yellow ones but they couldn't take the weight and split eventually, they also weren't very high. They do take up space as stated above but fit neatly under the bed next to, and parallel to the bathroom wall, we can still get the loungers, table etc. in. It amazing how often we end up on the top level on them.

BONZO

Free Member
Mar 1, 2012
Rotherham
Funster No
MH
Kon tiki 30ft
Exp
Them little yellow. Ones are as useful as a chocolate Fire gard . Get the big boys much better .

Poohbear

Free Member
May 18, 2015
Worcester
Funster No
MH
Swift Lifestlye 644
Exp
June 2015
People always mention the thing about a maximum of 6 degrees for the fridge to work. I'm guessing most people have never experienced or calculated how steep 6 degrees actually is. The most out of level I've ever seen on the app on my phone is 3 degrees and that was quite a significant lean. I dread to think what 6 degrees would be like. I did calculate it over the wheelbase of our van and over 3.45m wheelbase 6 degrees equates to 362mm (14") difference between the height of front and rear wheels. Across the van it's still over 8 inches (200mm) difference. No levellers are going to correct that :)

OP
OP
Bart

Bart

Free Member
Jun 4, 2016
Northern Ireland
Funster No
MH
Boxer L4H2 van build
Exp
Since 2016
Thanks all

1. It's important if you want your fridge to work - more than 6 degrees out and it might fail

2. Milenco Quatro gives maximum height

Thanks , would not want to loose my fridge :) need it to work all the time

We have an E560 and use Milenco Quattro Levelling Blocks. Had some Fiamma yellow ones but they couldn't take the weight and split eventually, they also weren't very high. They do take up space as stated above but fit neatly under the bed next to, and parallel to the bathroom wall, we can still get the loungers, table etc. in. It amazing how often we end up on the top level on them.

Glad to hear a fellow E560 user who uses these , i assume you use the large ones , as in these ones
Amazon product ASIN B003V58SBO

Last edited:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back