Motorhome layout

irnbru

LIFE MEMBER
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
4 yrs
Hi, Now that mum has got used to having a bike rack on the back and the MH now being longer , I have convinced her we could be making better use of the fresh air above it. Can anyone tell me the name of this MH or even somehing similar.

It has 2 fixed beds made up permanently (not settees) has a bathroom at the rear and is approx 24ft long. Think it had an L shaped kitchen in the middle too.

Thanks

OP
irnbru

irnbru

LIFE MEMBER
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
4 yrs
Do you mean an Adria Coral S670SLT?
Bingo, this might have been the very one or at least it is very similar to what I want to show mum.
This forum just never lets you down. I knew someone here would have the answer. THANKYOU

OP
irnbru

irnbru

LIFE MEMBER
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
4 yrs
Oh bummer.Just googled it, far too expensive to swap as a like for like, ah well back to the drawing board.

Cal54

LIFE MEMBER
MH
Autocruise Alto PVC
Exp
Since 1996
For a short while, possibly only a year or 2 Autotrail did such a vehicle, I think on a Renault base. Can't for the life of me think which model it was but someone will know. However not much good if you want something newish. I saw one at one of the outdoor shows and I think it was prob 2006 reg.

lorger

Funster
MH
PVC Possl Roadcruiser
Exp
We the Adria Matrix 680sp, it has the fixed bed at the back and a drop down bed in the middle.

jonsea

Funster
MH
van conversion
Exp
For a short while, possibly only a year or 2 Autotrail did such a vehicle, I think on a Renault base. Can't for the life of me think which model it was but someone will know. However not much good if you want something newish. I saw one at one of the outdoor shows and I think it was prob 2006 reg.
Hi not sure but was it a Miami my friend had one he bought it from John Cross just seen one on auto trader £32 000

Last edited:
SMC Motorhomes Newark
RoadPro
Johns Cross
Safeguard Motorhome Insurance
Rhino Installs
Friendly professional service from qualified technicians
Free Club Stickers
Dave Newell Leisure Vehicle Services