Motorhome Hire - Manchester area (1 Viewer)

Feb 10, 2017
Newcastle-under-Lyme
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2014
Hi, a friend has asked for any recommendations for companies/people who hire out motorhomes in Manchester or North West area. The place they used to use is in process of disposing of fleet in readiness of their new fleet in 2018. Friend is after a van for weekend hire in November (if it makes a difference).

Can anyone suggest anyone as its always best to go with a recommendation rather than relying on Google.

Thanks
Nick

OP
OP
N
Feb 10, 2017
Newcastle-under-Lyme
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2014
Thanks Gary for the reply. That's the company that's changing its fleet at the moment who he's used in the past. He's managed to get sorted with Priory Rentals now

Cheers
Nick

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jun 2, 2017
Manchester
Funster No
MH
Dethleff Trend
Exp
5 yrs +
Hi you could try freedhome.co.uk based in Bury
I use them for servicing my MH
Gary
Gary, they are our nearest MH dealers ( we are in Prestwich). Are they any good? We only bought our MH this year and so will need to find a good place for servicing etc.

Feb 14, 2014
Ainsworth, Bolton, UK
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
since 2011
@On the road again yes they are good for engine servicing I think they will do habitation service but we use Emmbee Motorhomes for our hab check they are also very good and charges are reasonable.
If you need any more info just pm me we are in Ainsworth
Gary

Jun 2, 2017
Manchester
Funster No
MH
Dethleff Trend
Exp
5 yrs +
@On the road again yes they are good for engine servicing I think they will do habitation service but we use Emmbee Motorhomes for our hab check they are also very good and charges are reasonable.
If you need any more info just pm me we are in Ainsworth
Gary
Thanks for that Gary, been away for a few days hence the tardy reply.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back