LIFE MEMBER
Aug 20, 2007
Acklam, Teesside, originally Glossop
Funster No
MH
None, now sold
Exp
2006 to 2022
We've just had our hab service and damp check performed by Broken Link Removed for the third time. £120 (£100 + VAT). As I posted elsewhere earlier, Lawrence found damp last year, recommended what needed doing and what he did has sorted it out. The fact that he is so busy speaks for itself.

OP
OP
L

leeboy

Free Member
Sep 24, 2013
Sheffield
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Tried to book at Huddersfield but I work Sat until 1pm (in Leicester) and have Mondays off they can't book in Sat or book out on Mondays!!!!!!
I believe you can drop off one Saturday and collect the next if that's any good for you?
Lee.

motorhomer

Free Member
May 17, 2008
South Shropshire
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
since 2005 (but 30 years caravanning)
I was once charged over £700 - yes £700 - for a first service, admittedly including an engine oil change. I have never been so ripped off in my life.

But the dealer concerned paid the price - I never even looked at anything they were selling when I changed the van last year.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Mar 23, 2012
sleights
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
I believe you can drop off one Saturday and collect the next if that's any good for you?
Lee.
Asked you can't in the afternoon!!! .I think they are geared up for those who are free in the week it would be cheaper for me to pay at Nottingham than take a day off and pay 4 of my staff to do nothing for a day!!

Toe toe

Free Member
Aug 10, 2013
Manchester
Funster No
MH
Hymer
Exp
I'm a newbie
I paid £90.00 last Saturday he came to my house took two hours well impressed

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun