Motorhome Freedom - Christmas rental offer? (1 Viewer)

The Lobster

Free Member
Aug 13, 2011
Borders of Scotland
Funster No
MH
Bürstner A576
Exp
Still getting started
Does anyone have any feedback regarding this organisation - their web site used to be Motorhome Business but has changed its name to Motorhome Freedom. I believe the business is actually Motorholme, judging by the email address on the reply to my request for a quote.

They're offering medium sized MH rental for £299/week here http://www.motorhomefreedom.com/motorhome-hire/christmas-motorhome-rental-deals

However when I asked for a quote I was given £508. You have to ask for a quote before you can book anything.

The other thing that slightly concerned me was reference to their T&C in the quote/on this web page - but I can't find them actually detailed anywhere. On the web site they refer to Chausson Flash 03 as the medium MH but wouldn't confirm that in the quote (this was the whole point - we're thinking of buying one).

All makes me a little unsure about them - WDYT?

--Andrew

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
Just drop em an email asking to see the terms and conditions :)

DanielFord

Free Member
Jun 1, 2013
Funster No
Why don't you ask if you can look around the MH before you make a decision? That's what we did whenever we rented, the reputable companies are more than happy to show you around their fleet.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back