Motorhome for an ex caravanned ? (1 Viewer)

cyclenut

Free Member
Jan 19, 2021
North East
Funster No
MH
Just looking
Exp
As the title says,I am now looking to buy a motorhome. I know that there will pluses and minuses compared to a caravan,but I have become tired of towing. I am a keen cyclist and would love to revisit the Alps and Pyrenees but towing a caravan there just does not enthuse me.
I'm looking at a smallish,low profile, 2 berth 'van,fixed bed and preferably a garage. No winter use.It seems only continental 'vans offer this layout. An Etrusco V5900DB fits the bill and the price is very competitive.A motorhoming friend has dismissed this make as being " rubbish ", ie too cheap. It's around £42k,which I know is a relatively low price.Secondhand prices at the moment seem very high so that is why I was drawn to this model.
I don't want frills like alloy wheels,gas tanks,satellite systems,etc,just a good basic van.
I can't find many reviews,if any,for this model. Any thoughts,advice or experiences greatly appreciated.

Oct 26, 2014
Dumfries and Galloway
Funster No
MH
Pilote P696GJ
Exp
Etrusco are part of the Hymer group and are built in Italy I believe
They are very similar in design to Carado and Sunlight which also part of the same and although classed as a budget motorhome are still fairly well constructed

Cheshirecat57

Free Member
Feb 3, 2018
Mid Cheshire
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
10 years on and off
Beware, there will always be a ‘friend’ who knows the price of everything and the value of nothing

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back