Banned
Apr 25, 2012
Birmingham
Funster No
MH
Low profile
Exp
i year
hi guys another one for use.wats your best dish wen your parked up in the motorhome mine is motorhome omelette onion mushrooms ham little tate of sugar mmmm wats urs.

D

DM14742

Deleted User
Lin came up with a belter last week whilst away in the van. Dead easy, buy a couple of 1 litre quality soups such as Leek and Potato & add a fish Pie mix to it ( the small cut pieces of Fish sold in a tray & cling filmed over) just heat it gradually to ensure the fish is cooked & hey presto a fish stew served up with crusty bread - healthy & very tasty. :thumb:

Dec 4, 2012
leicester
Funster No
MH
swift kontiki and vw cam
Exp
15yrs
Lin came up with a belter last week whilst away in the van. Dead easy, buy a couple of 1 litre quality soups such as Leek and Potato & add a fish Pie mix to it ( the small cut pieces of Fish sold in a tray & cling filmed over) just heat it gradually to ensure the fish is cooked & hey presto a fish stew served up with crusty bread - healthy & very tasty. :thumb:
Crusty bread sounds great:thumb: ... not sure about fish stew but thanks for recipe anyway :Smile: Deckards chilli sounds more to my taste but no recipe:Sad:

smiffy502000

Free Member
Aug 5, 2012
sutton coldfield
Funster No
MH
coach built.
Exp
since 2008
home made chilli,side order of pitta bread,natcho's and a bottle of red...good times::bigsmile:::bigsmile:::bigsmile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Dec 23, 2007
Wirral
Funster No
MH
Hobby Van Kenobi
Exp
started when I was 11 with my parents-forgot to stop!been real one since 1980!
Scouse,preferably made the day before,with crusty bread and red cabbage or beetroot.

grasscutter

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 11, 2009
East Wittering. West Sussex.
Funster No
MH
Hymer Exsis i588
Exp
Started in 1980
Fish and chips when at the coast.:thumb:

Failing that if I can find a whole fresh crab, then just sit and pick it over with and enjoy it with fresh bread and butter and a very nice glass of white.:thumb:

Jun 22, 2012
Sherborne Dorset
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
Since 2012
Is this real food Bigfoot or has this soft southerner missed a joke?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Toffs-G

Free Member
Sep 16, 2009
West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Adria Twin 640SPB
Exp
September 2009
We always had a tradition of smoked salmon and scrambled eggs with mushrooms as our first breakfast away on each trip:thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back