LIFE MEMBER
Aug 25, 2014
notloB
Funster No
MH
Vantage Neo
Exp
Living the dream.
A wise move. (y) You know, before I joined *FUN*, I was introvert, unloved, unwanted, in fact, unusable. :cry::cry: Then, I borrowed £10 from WONGA one day, and my life was turned around!! Now, I'm a fascist, an uncaring git, hardfaced, someone who should be put down for having old fashioned ideas. sectioned, carted off by two guys in white coats. I'm hated because I smoke, don't ride a bike around the streets wearing stupid goggle, with my ass stuck up in the air, or drink copies amounts of red wine, or own a Swift. :)
So now, my useless life has a real meaning, thanks to *FUN*. (y)(y)(y)(y)
Do you know, a new member just joined would think this was a joke but we know it's all oh so very true.:rofl:

Don Quixote

Free Member
Jul 29, 2012
Lost in La Mancha, Spain
Funster No
MH
VW T6 Campervan
Exp
Not long enough, but a little common sense helps..........
@PorkyII still only a "read only" member with all these welcomes and greetings, come on! pay up and join up....... You know it makes sense.

Feb 17, 2009
Cheltenham
Funster No
MH
AS Broadway FB
Exp
Since 2006
Hello motorhomefun ,
I've been a long time member of motorhome facts (since the beginning) and a long time lurker over here. My subs are due over there shortly (£12.50) and I've decided I will not be renewing with them. The place is a shadow of it's former self, whereas this forum seems to get better and better.

Hi Porkyll,

I did exactly the same a few months ago. I'd been on "facts" for over 7 years and I was now finding the "facts" site very slow, too many adverts and a dwindling number of members. And the clinching deal being I was having a satellite fitted by Eddie Van Bitz and being a member here got me 10% off.

I personally don't get involved in dissing "facts" though. Yes I know some of the members can be very pendantic, some will even correct your speling and gramma for you!! But there are a lot of nice peeps on there that I've got to know well and the web site and meetings were tremendously helpful when I first took up moho'ing.

But "Fun" is a more vibrant and active site, as well as being more laid back and people here don't take themselves too seriously. You can speak your mind here more and people if they disagree they will tell you.

Maybe us ex "Facts" members should have our own therapy and self help forum :)

Welcome.
Al.

Gellyneck

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 5, 2014
Scotland
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
More than toes wet now!
A wise move. (y) You know, before I joined *FUN*, I was introvert, unloved, unwanted, in fact, unusable. :cry::cry: Then, I borrowed £10 from WONGA one day, and my life was turned around!! Now, I'm a fascist, an uncaring git, hardfaced, someone who should be put down for having old fashioned ideas. Sectioned, carted off by two guys in white coats. I'm hated because I smoke, don't ride a bike around the streets wearing stupid goggles, with my ass stuck up in the air, or drink copies amounts of red wine, or own a Swift. :)

And you're still unloved and unwanted!:p Oh and unstable!:giggle::eek:
The Christmas List is in your top right hand drawer. Remember to score me off it!;)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Hogan7777

Free Member
Sep 28, 2014
Valencia, Spain
Funster No
MH
Hymer B 694SL
Exp
Since 1995
I did the same six months ago been with facts years and years. When theysold it to a Canadian company it went to the dogs.

DuxDeluxe

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 10, 2008
Planet Zog
Funster No
MH
A woosh bang van
Exp
since 2008
A wise move. (y) You know, before I joined *FUN*, I was introvert, unloved, unwanted, in fact, unusable. :cry::cry: Then, I borrowed £10 from WONGA one day, and my life was turned around!! Now, I'm a fascist, an uncaring git, hardfaced, someone who should be put down for having old fashioned ideas. Sectioned, carted off by two guys in white coats. I'm hated because I smoke, don't ride a bike around the streets wearing stupid goggles, with my ass stuck up in the air, or drink copies amounts of red wine, or own a Swift. :)
Well said @Tootles.

Yes you should be put down. Now where is my patented Tootle hunting gun? ;)

Don Quixote

Free Member
Jul 29, 2012
Lost in La Mancha, Spain
Funster No
MH
VW T6 Campervan
Exp
Not long enough, but a little common sense helps..........
When I was a boy we had a dog like @Tootles all bark and no bite. Once the dog got to know you were not bothered about his barking he stopped. I bit like @Tootles.............

GJH

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 20, 2007
Acklam, Teesside, originally Glossop
Funster No
MH
None, now sold
Exp
2006 to 2022
When I was a boy we had a dog like @Tootles all bark and no bite. Once the dog got to know you were not bothered about his barking he stopped. I bit like @Tootles.............
When I was a boy we had a dog........ Hmmmmmm. Good start but I think Jeff Lynne carried on a bit better :D

Mind you, he didn't have @Tootles to put him off did he? :LOL:

Brian and Jo

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 24, 2007
oswestry,shropshire
Funster No
MH
A-Class N+B Arto 88F
Exp
Been motorhoming for 15yrs.had an American RV for 7yrs,Now got a Niesmann Bischoff Arto 88F
Hi there and welcome to the bright side (MHF) (y) enjoy your time here .
Brian & Jo

Jul 1, 2010
SW Northumberland
Funster No
MH
Hymer B 588 DL
Exp
Since September 2010
Welcome Porky, still a current member of Facts but will not be renewing next month. I started a thread on there some months ago suggesting it was going down the pan, wow did I get flamed :-0. I have been using their MH insurance for 4 years always a good deal will have to look elsewhere come renewal in January. No doubt my all knowledgeable funster colleagues will advise on the best deals.

Maybe we should ask Jim for an Ex Facts Group Thread :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

ojibway

Free Member
Jul 17, 2012
Eastbourne
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
since 2005
I was also on Facts from its beginning and stopped subscribing just over a year ago,but I have been on here for sometime. I feel cheated as I wasn't banned from Facts,I left after a consistent nit picking by a number of names and it was the same ones every time with no constructive comments or helpful responses.
IMO it is now a very large advert for a somewhat overpriced supplier and rest home for pedants and trolls aka moderators.
Oh and I nearly forgot-welcome:Doh:
Same here!!
What took you so long?
Welcome to a saner forum - uh - maybe not, but certainly Funster!!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::p:p:eek:o_O:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Mike and Annie

Reactions: Jim

Tootles

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 14, 2013
Lancaster
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Was a newbie, now a Middie.
And your point is mate???

Tootles

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 14, 2013
Lancaster
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Was a newbie, now a Middie.
He meens you sound like a Rottweiler but your actually a poodle :D

No he's not he's a fekin Rottweiler. :rofl:

I know........ :getmecoat:
Well, I suppose my fault in a way, spending years covering someone's back who was on three times as much pay as you were.........:(

Aug 27, 2009
Hertfordshire
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
40 years
Is this another smoking thread that I have missed

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back