Motorhome Facts Deserter (1 Viewer)

Feb 16, 2013
uttoxeter
Funster No
MH
ambulance conversion
Exp
50 years
Heard a lot about this dark side but never been there till today seeing all the comments on here , thought I would have a look, what a load of tossers, what the hell are they on, some of the posts are totally beyond me they seem to be trying to out do one another in being Sad b.........s, would hate to be parked up beside one of them

Chris

LIFE MEMBER
May 5, 2010
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
10 years
Heard a lot about this dark side but never been there till today seeing all the comments on here , thought I would have a look, what a load of tossers, what the hell are they on, some of the posts are totally beyond me they seem to be trying to out do one another in being Sad b.........s, would hate to be parked up beside one of them

You get a better class of tosser on here::bigsmile:

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Hi Porky, welcome to the light

I understand they've had a problem over there with some viruses/trojans for a while now. These attacks are indiscriminate and very frustrating for everyone concerned, I'm sure they have been doing their best to see no one is infected/re-directed. No one here is gloating, it could so easily be us next.:Eeek:

Meanwhile..enjoy the differences between the two
Fun is just fun, with the odd fact thrown in if anyone remembers one.
Facts is more fun than walking naked in a strange place.... but only just::bigsmile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Sep 13, 2007
lanarkshire,scotland
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
twenty years
Hello motorhomefun ,

I've been a long time member of motorhome facts (since the beginning) and a long time lurker over here. My subs are due over there shortly (£12.50) and I've decided I will not be renewing with them. The place is a shadow of it's former self, whereas this forum seems to get better and better.

The shove I needed has come by the way of infection, motorhome facts has been infected with worms and trojans for almost a month and nothing appears to have been done to protect the sites users. I fear the owner has lost interest.

So this will be my new home from home. We are three, my wife and a Labrador whom I love in equal measure.::bigsmile: Our MH is a Bessacar and I look forward to chatting to you:Smile:
Hi porky, just read you're post there, been a lurker on here for a few months and you're post motivated me to put my hand in my (deep) pockets and pay my tenner.
I used to be on MHF like you and, as bigfoot says, the site was spoiled by a few nit picking, complaining, button pushing morons who conspired to get me banned, there are many good subscribers on MHF but the 'sweetie wives' rule the roost over there.

Apr 19, 2008
Kent coast Hythe
Funster No
MH
Rapido fiat based
Exp
brought first van 16 yrs ago
welcome not been anywhere else just joined Fun to be with like minded motorhome users but found a wealth of other info plus rubbish and found it hard to tell the difference but always useful.
Once you have been along to a FUN meet you wished you joined a lot earlier.:clap:

Dec 4, 2012
leicester
Funster No
MH
swift kontiki and vw cam
Exp
15yrs
[HI]Once you have been along to a FUN meet you wished you joined a lot earlier.:clap:[/QUOTE][/HI]

I second that !! :thumb:

:welcomefunster:

Nov 18, 2011
Planet Earth
Funster No
MH
A van
Exp
Over 25 year's
welcome to the fun bud have fun and make merry :welcomefunster::welcome::flyingwelcome:

ceejayt

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 12, 2015
Stamford Bridge - Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
RS Elysian A Class
Exp
Since 2004
This forum and the way it works is much better than Facts IMHO. My sub at Facts is up for renewal and I am going to let it lapse - seems almost disloyal after 10 years or so membership

Aug 27, 2009
Hertfordshire
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
40 years
I think dates are important, the origenal poster has not been seen since Nov 2013 possibly kidnapped by his own worms and trojans.
Welcome anyway porky11 wherever you are.....:cautious:

ceejayt

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 12, 2015
Stamford Bridge - Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
RS Elysian A Class
Exp
Since 2004
I just didn't want to start a brand new thread.

Also let my MMM subscription lapse this month. Had it on the iPad. Just got bored or jealous depending on whether I was reading about 'winterising your Motorhome' or 'travels to a place I didn't have the time to get to'

Badknee

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 25, 2014
notloB
Funster No
MH
Vantage Neo
Exp
Living the dream.
At least we did not lob you off yet.
And I am most grateful for this to you one and all. :notworthy2::notworthy2:
Anyway I pay my subs to Jim 'o great one, so you lot can bugger off.

Reactions: GJH

Briarose

Free Member
May 21, 2008
Lincs
Funster No
MH
Lowline
Exp
Since 2007
Hi and welcome....I can't remember you on Fact...at one time I was on there all the time, gave it up and never missed it.

mustaphapint

Free Member
Oct 9, 2015
Worcestershire and Brittany
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Just starting
When I was searching for motorhome forum facts came up so I registered (not paid) and browsed for a while. It was full of broken links, pages it said I wasn't authorised to view and there was something about only users of the old site being able to view lots of the links. So I gave up. If they can't make the site work properly I certainly wasn't going to pay for it. Another search turned up fun. Paul

Tootles

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 14, 2013
Lancaster
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Was a newbie, now a Middie.
When I was searching for motorhome forum facts came up so I registered (not paid) and browsed for a while. It was full of broken links, pages it said I wasn't authorised to view and there was something about only users of the old site being able to view lots of the links. So I gave up. If they can't make the site work properly I certainly wasn't going to pay for it. Another search turned up fun. Paul
A wise move. (y) You know, before I joined *FUN*, I was introvert, unloved, unwanted, in fact, unusable. :cry::cry: Then, I borrowed £10 from WONGA one day, and my life was turned around!! Now, I'm a fascist, an uncaring git, hardfaced, someone who should be put down for having old fashioned ideas. Sectioned, carted off by two guys in white coats. I'm hated because I smoke, don't ride a bike around the streets wearing stupid goggles, with my ass stuck up in the air, or drink copies amounts of red wine, or own a Swift. :)
So now, my useless life has a real meaning, thanks to *FUN*. (y)(y)(y)(y)

Last edited:

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back