SW London, Poland and all Europe
Funster No
MH
A Class N+B Arto 69GL
Exp
Since 2009
I carry a spare cassette. 🚽

What just for the guests?

When the guests leave do you point them in the direction of the disposal point with that cassette?

Maybe you could 'lose' the spare cassette.

We could do with a 'turd'(Irish pronunciation) cassette - friends have one), so could we have an invite, pretty please?

Geoff

Feb 22, 2016
York
Funster No
MH
Bailey 620 Approach
Exp
Since 2015
Dangerous peeing outdoors where I’m from😱

DFC59860-FDAB-4924-9FF4-6927AFE7DAE9.jpeg

sedge

Funster
Jul 7, 2009
Nr Jct 3 M6
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Aug 09 to date 9,000 miles!
My first husband worked at Whale Tankers in Solihull so his working life though not full of shit, certainly did include building tankers with Night Soil compartments - what a euphemisn - and it amused my sister because they built their first house literally on the side of Brown Clee and had a septic tank but being further off the road than the other two houses there before them, when the tank needed emptying when they rang Ludlow council to arrange that, they always had to request 'the tanker with the long hose please!'

Feb 22, 2016
York
Funster No
MH
Bailey 620 Approach
Exp
Since 2015
I hope whoever was behind the camera shot is good with a rifle shot.
I think that, once the world’s most potent laxative kicks in, there will be no need for rifle shots. The lion will take to its heels.........

Jul 29, 2007
Ipswich
Funster No
MH
RV and PVC
Exp
30 years
About 10 years ago we were stuck in a traffic jam outside Milan in the RV, after about 4 hours a pregnant lady knocked on the door and asked if she could use the loo, yes no problem. Having been a plumber for part of my life, clearing other peoples poo was sometimes part of the job. :ROFLMAO:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Feb 22, 2016
York
Funster No
MH
Bailey 620 Approach
Exp
Since 2015
About 10 years ago we were stuck in a traffic jam outside Milan in the RV, after about 4 hours a pregnant lady knocked on the door and asked if she could use the loo, yes no problem. Having been a plumber for part of my life, clearing other peoples poo was sometimes part of the job. :ROFLMAO:
As a plumber the old adage “it may be sh1t to you but it’s bread and butter to me” will have applied. 😄

Northernraider

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 30, 2017
On the sofa ....
Funster No
MH
Mobilvetta eurayacht
Exp
On and off since 95
I think because I live in mine full-time I view it differently. I occasionally have a friend over for dinner or coffee etc ...I can't imagine they'd be too happy if they were then told they couldn't use the toilet. I wouldn't let a complete stranger just come and use my loo but if they were a guest in the van then of course I'd let them use it.

If they stayed long enough I'd let them have the pleasure of emptying it too 😁

Oct 16, 2018
CHESTERFIELD DERBYSHIRE
Funster No
MH
PILOTE
Exp
Long enough
I don't let people into my van, never mind my toilet...

Try stopping the Border Control Officers at Eurotunnel getting onboard and then wonder why it's taking so long to get through Customs ....

Attachments

• EUROTUNNEL ARMY 1.jpg
    EUROTUNNEL ARMY 1.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 28
Mar 14, 2019
Sutton Coldfield but East Yorkshire man at heart
Funster No
MH
Elddis Autoquest155
Exp
Since 2018
Dangerous peeing outdoors where I’m from😱

View attachment 483682
Whoever took that photo maybe did not appreciate how fast a lion can be. If you are desperate in the African bush make sure you can seen clearly for a large distance which does not include long grass. I have seen a pride of lions disappear entirely from view a soon as they entered the grass, they are experienced predators so use the grass ss to hide themselves. The lady concerned might have had an armed guard on standby but shooting a lion is bad and can lead to the guide being dismissed as they are told never to let people out of the vehicle for any reason. If on. a walking safari they would not have let this situation happen - it is shear plain stupid, IMHO

Swifter

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 28, 2020
Herefordshire, UK
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2019

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Dec 19, 2020
The salty bit of Hampshire
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 2017
Digressing from the lion slightly which, I'm sure solved any constipation problems, an acquaintance of mine recounted a tale of a colleague who, whilst in the arctic had a close encounter with a polar bear. Not surprisingly he emptied his bowels which seemed to save the day as the bear sniffed, thought "don't fancy the menu" and moved on.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back