motorhome delivery drivers (1 Viewer)

Apr 11, 2015
hull
Funster No
MH
Laika Ecovip 300
Exp
since 1988 with breaks until 2009
Followed a motorhome, not on trade plates at the back couldn't see one on the front and drive safely at the same time. Off side wing mirror had 'black horse' written on it covered a fair bit of the mirror.
Driving got a bit erratic so decided to pass and get out of his way, was in my car, Driver holding steering wheel with thumb, rest of hand holding a mobile and was texting or possibly keying in a phone number with his other hand. Had a passenger with me so not compromising on me looking at the road. Had cruise control set at 68 he went haring past a bit later, weaving in and out of the traffic on the 4 lanes must have eventually slowed down, just before his junction as watched him go off. know he didn't have an accident but would hate to think that my van had been driven with so little care. Oh and the TV ariel was up, higher than the overcab. wonder if he was also listening to the sport, or even trying to watch some.

GWAYGWAY

Free Member
Sep 6, 2014
Dover
Funster No
MH
Hymer ML I 580
Exp
4 years
Cannot possibly be a delivery driver, you would not have got passed it at under 85mph

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
You usually find trade plates thrown on the dash or on the passenger seat.
Never seen them mounted properly to this day.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back