Free Member
Oct 6, 2011
cumbria
Funster No
MH
don't own one yet
Exp
I'm a newbie
Is the guide - Motorhome Buyers Guide worth buying? Or, would a little bit of common sense be just as good?

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
Is the guide - Motorhome Buyers Guide worth buying? Or, would a little bit of common sense be just as good?

I was one of the proof readers for it, yes it is a good read, and not just about MHs, buying in general. My thought was "if only I'd read that before I went buying, I'd have saved a good few quid".

Though we didn't do badly buying of Discovery with hindsight we could have done a better deal.

Upvote 0
OP
OP
A

ann01

Free Member
Oct 6, 2011
cumbria
Funster No
MH
don't own one yet
Exp
I'm a newbie
Perhaps I should buy, after all it will only be only a small drop in the ocean once I have purchased my dream motorhome.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Hi Ann, there is no risk in buying the guide, the author offers a money back guarantee and I can vouch for his honesty, top bloke :winky::thumb:

Upvote 0

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
Perhaps I should buy, after all it will only be only a small drop in the ocean once I have purchased my dream motorhome.

Price of a gallon of diesel !

Deals in reality, not dreams.

Visit as many dealers as possible, sit in as many MHs as possible, consider it lashing down with rain, now will you be comfortable locked in for a few days ? Therein lies the difference between dream and nightmare.

Upvote 0
Mar 29, 2010
Hebden Bridge
Funster No
MH
Moto Trek Xcite EB
Exp
Since Sept 2011
Absolutely, buy it, it will save you ££££££'s. there is so much good info and helps to get your head sorted out in what is an absolute minefield. We have definitely bought the right MH and the guide was a great help in that.
:thumb::thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
what can I say that has not already been said, it is a good read, it will save you money and will help put your thoughts in order.

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back