motorcycle trailers (1 Viewer)

CamperCol

Free Member
Aug 18, 2016
Funster No
Does anyone have a ground loading motorbike trailer for sale, don't like using conventional ramps my bike is a bit heavy and i am a bit short,it's a Kawasaki Z1000.

Apr 9, 2018
Worcestershire
Funster No
MH
Bailey Adamo 75-4t
Exp
March 2018
I have a Motolug. It's not ground loading but you power the bike up the bed of the trailer after you have tilted the trailer back. You then lock the bike into a wheel clamp before tying down.

A bit expensive but it works with my Tiger Xca. Have someone on the offside just to help balance the bike.

Also strips down so you can pack it away

https://www.motolug.com/Motolug-Motorcycle-Trailer-HDE

Last edited:
OP
OP
C

CamperCol

Free Member
Aug 18, 2016
Funster No
Thanks for that i have looked at the motolug looks like a nice piece of kit but i want some thing i can just ride straight on to like the cmf or ro ro ground loader,have a look on utube

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jul 21, 2016
Kernow
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
New
I use a Debon Cargo 1300 for a GS - it is light, has proper suspension, which makes it low so riding up the drop down door makes life so easy I use it as a garage when away. It tows so well the danger is you forget it is there.

Howard H

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 10, 2015
West Lancashire
Funster No
MH
Benimar mileo 294
CamperCol, just make sure your bike will fit any ground loading trailer you get . I bought one of eBay awhile back when I got it home my multistrada would not fit under the bar you use to lower the bed so had to sell the trailer .

OP
OP
C

CamperCol

Free Member
Aug 18, 2016
Funster No
thankyou all for the advice,can you remember the make of the trailer you bought Howard?Teale services are quite near to where i live will take a ride through and have a look thanks.

Howard H

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 10, 2015
West Lancashire
Funster No
MH
Benimar mileo 294
thankyou all for the advice,can you remember the make of the trailer you bought Howard?Teale services are quite near to where i live will take a ride through and have a look thanks.
@campa cola , sorry I can’t I bought it second hand of eBay and sold it back on eBay I don’t rember seeing a manufactures plate on it .

OP
OP
C

CamperCol

Free Member
Aug 18, 2016
Funster No
no probs,i have been looking at the msw and cmf trailers.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back