Mark5204

Free Member
Jan 20, 2015
Bristol
Funster No
MH
Swift
Exp
Google Stourport Sign Studio. Stewart the owner has top end graphic equipment. He can produce graphics from photographs . If he can't do it nobody can.

Tell him Chuck sent you. He will know. Chuck is my nick name from my Martial Arts competition days .
Many thanks Charlie

OP
OP
Mark5204

Mark5204

Free Member
Jan 20, 2015
Bristol
Funster No
MH
Swift
Exp
Does this not say it all..... Customer service at its lowest. We are still waiting for our money and as per text he's awaiting funds. Yet same week takes delivery of new van and can afford sign writing!!!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    349.7 KB · Views: 127
  • image.png
    image.png
    581.2 KB · Views: 124
  • image.png
    image.png
    590.6 KB · Views: 126
Sep 3, 2012
Cheshire
Funster No
MH
C Class Elddis 175
Exp
8+ years
You need to give him a deadline to complete the promised repairs and advise you will proceed with a small claims if the deadline is exceeded.I wouldn't put up with any further delays -he is obviously just dragging his heels until you eventually give up.The above is just a joke but is evidence you can use that he does have funds.

OP
OP
Mark5204

Mark5204

Free Member
Jan 20, 2015
Bristol
Funster No
MH
Swift
Exp
You need to give him a deadline to complete the promised repairs and advise you will proceed with a small claims if the deadline is exceeded.I wouldn't put up with any further delays -he is obviously just dragging his heels until you eventually give up.The above is just a joke but is evidence you can use that he does have funds.

Never experienced customer service like it. We eventually agreed a financial settlement half was paid and the second half had not arrived as per agreement. Whilst waiting he posts this on his website.

Abacist

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 15, 2013
Devon
Funster No
MH
N & B Arto 88F Tag
Exp
since 2013
So now the damage to the van is irrelevant you sue him for the breach of the settlement agreement and the the fact that he has paid half is evidence that the agreement is binding. Bit like suing on a dishonoured bounced cheque.

OP
OP
Mark5204

Mark5204

Free Member
Jan 20, 2015
Bristol
Funster No
MH
Swift
Exp
So now the damage to the van is irrelevant you sue him for the breach of the settlement agreement and the the fact that he has paid half is evidence that the agreement is binding. Bit like suing on a dishonoured bounced cheque.

Thank you for your reply. Its getting beyond a joke now. Excuse after excuse. You raise a very interesting point.

OP
OP
Mark5204

Mark5204

Free Member
Jan 20, 2015
Bristol
Funster No
MH
Swift
Exp
A settlement has now been reached. Just waiting on admin to delete post. Thanks to everyone who offered help and advice. Please delete post admin.

Jan 28, 2008
Dovercourt, Harwich, UK
Funster No
MH
Renalt burstner
Exp
7 years campers before that
By law they have to have Public liability insurance, and have to give you their details.
Speak to trading standards.
im afraid that isnt true sue there is no law to compell anyone to have public liability .I'm a gas engineer and when corgi was voluntary one of the conditions to become registered was to have PL insurance .However when it became compulsory to be registered with corgi they had to drop the clause to insure as they couldnt make you pay for it and as far as i know its still the same even though its now gas safe no one has ever asked to see mine
there are many small trader who run without insurance as they can limit their liability by becoming a limited company and many large corporations stand their own insurance i know london transport used to it may have changed in these days of mega claims

Feb 17, 2009
Cheltenham
Funster No
MH
AS Broadway FB
Exp
Since 2006
A settlement has now been reached. Just waiting on admin to delete post. Thanks to everyone who offered help and advice. Please delete post admin.

Really glad it's worked out for you, these situations don't always have a positive outcome.

Don't think it should be deleted though as the thread may well be useful to others who have similar issue to yourself.

Cheers
Alan

R

Robert Clark

Deleted User
I'd respectfully suggest that you don't delete the post until they've fully complied to their side of the deal.

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
I would question the thread being deleted at all
Unless the only reason you posted was to use Fun as leverage ?
Just because the party has finally agreed a settlement does not make the original issue go away

Scout

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 4, 2009
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
chic c line
Exp
12 years motorhoming, a lifetime of living
surly this thread is now in the public domain, and should stay there,

there could possibly be a case that the o/p's posts could be deleated if requested, but everybody else's posts wether answer, quearys or comments re the o/p are puplic domain?

Abacist

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 15, 2013
Devon
Funster No
MH
N & B Arto 88F Tag
Exp
since 2013
I hope that means he's paid up as distinct from just agreeing how much compensation!

Not sure that the thread should be deleted as its all factual and a fair warning to all concerned to exercise care with whom you entrust your motorhome!

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back