Motor Home Show Excel (1 Viewer)

Apr 23, 2008
chelmsford Essex
Funster No
MH
Swift BESSACAR 597
Exp
:Sad:Went to the show at Excel today and was a bit disappointed:Sad: it was very quiet and there did not seem to be many accessory stalls, those that were there were scattered all over the place, no Hymer, no Burstner, not a patch on the NEC we went to a couple of years ago!

Rolling Rolling Rolling Keep Them Doggies Rolling:thumb:

Peter JohnsCross MH

Funster
Deceased RIP
Jan 5, 2008
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
Well we have a big Fiamma stand there with loads of goodies and for the firrst time two new vans fully kitted out with Fiamma, one coachbuilt and one PVC.

Peter

Oct 27, 2007
Near Dartford
Funster No
MH
Hymer
Exp
Since 2005
Yes I was disappopinted with no Hymers being there. I did see Burstners though. Nearly dropped through the floor with the price of £100K plus for the big gold elegance.

I did see your staff working hard Peter when I was there on Tuesday:ROFLMAO:

Sonja

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Peter JohnsCross MH

Funster
Deceased RIP
Jan 5, 2008
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
Yes I was disappopinted with no Hymers being there. I did see Burstners though. Nearly dropped through the floor with the price of £100K plus for the big gold elegance.

I did see your staff working hard Peter when I was there on Tuesday:ROFLMAO:

Sonja

We have some lovely Pilotes there!

Peter

Sep 4, 2011
Funster No
MH
No more
We're looking forward to the show and with less traffic on sunday our journey should only take forty minutes:thumb:

s7ev0

Funster
May 31, 2010
Funster No
MH
Globecar Summit
Exp
Since 2009
We went yesterday, courtesy of the very generous Detnor - thanks again for the tickets! :thumb:

Journey was smooth as smooth can be, straight off the M11 and great signposting to the ExCel, with parking conveniently under the venue (height restrictions though, so good job we went in the Kia Picanto, and not the Dethleffs!)

Not over busy inside, some traders saying it was the busiest day so far though. Quite spread out, but the venue was good for an indoor one, I thought.

Missed Peter on the Fiamma stand, but did chat with Gill on the JC stand about a Swift Escape which is now on our list of possible replacements for the old Dethleffs.

All in all not a bad day, and nice to have a show fairly close to home. Just a shame you can't camp out there. We might have even considered taking a stand ourselves then, despite the cost!

Anyway, on to the outdoor shows now!::bigsmile:

Steve

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back