Motor home in holland for belgium F1 (1 Viewer)

Lee Cleary

Free Member
Nov 14, 2017
Funster No
Hi Everyone, nice to meet you all. I'm actually trying to find information on renting motorhomes in Holland but find it hard to get one for less than a week or two. Only need two 4 man motorhomes for 5 days at the end of August. Can you help or point me in the right direction.

Thanks

Lee

Freespirit1

Free Member
Sep 3, 2013
West Wales
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Short while after a gap of many years.
Hi Lee - best of luck on that one - probably best you don't mention you want them (if you find them ) for the F1 - parties spring to mind :)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
L

Lee Cleary

Free Member
Nov 14, 2017
Funster No
Hi,

Oh right, that's not my intention. Don't think my 67 year old dad would pit up with it anyway lol. Thanks for the info

Kind regards

Freespirit1

Free Member
Sep 3, 2013
West Wales
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Hi,

Oh right, that's not my intention. Don't think my 67 year old dad would pit up with it anyway lol. Thanks for the info

Kind regards

I take he's not a Funster yet then - and 67 is a bit young for the party animal Funsters :)

OP
OP
L

Lee Cleary

Free Member
Nov 14, 2017
Funster No
ha, funster, not heard that one before, he has his moments. dont last long anymore tho lol

Freespirit1

Free Member
Sep 3, 2013
West Wales
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
ha, funster, not heard that one before, he has his moments. dont last long anymore tho lol

Umm - I know what you mean - lot of Funsters can be like that but bear with him!! :)

And some last longer than others of course!! You got him well insured I hope!! Then let him get amongst them Funsteresses!! :)

Riverbankannie

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 11, 2016
Bristol
Funster No
MH
IH 630 RL PVC
Exp
Hi Lee - best of luck on that one - probably best you don't mention you want them (if you find them ) for the F1 - parties spring to mind :)

Hi,

Kind regards
Realise you not intending the wild parties with your Dad, but the hire company Might assume a lads outing.

Lenny HB

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 18, 2007
On the coast in West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678 DL
Exp
Since 2008 & many years tugging
:pink:
Germany is usually the cheapest place in Europe to rent, before buying we hired twice in Germany you could rent by the day.

canopus

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2010
rural Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Carado CV640 Pro
Exp
Since 2010
You could try Premium Motorhomes but not sure if they include overseas rental agreements.

Also just noticed this company advertising on eBay

Last edited:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back