MotoGP News (1 Viewer)

Nov 3, 2020
Up the Hamble
Funster No
MH
Ace Siena
Exp
Since 2019
ITV4 also have the BTCC live - I'm surprised there's not a thread for that as well as you must be able to park up for the weekend at some of the circuits without having to take out a second mortgage. Any motorsport but F1 which is soooooo boring . . . .

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
XxAnthxX
Aug 4, 2019
North East Riviera
Funster No
MH
Low profile
Exp
Enough to Survive
Put a good show on last time he got called up……future Yamaha GP rider?

C6DAF154-6A41-4772-B98B-63FE73494716.jpeg

Oct 1, 2013
Lanzarote
Funster No
MH
Nil by mouth
Exp
Lots
There's rumours that Jake Dixon is moving up within the Petronas ranks to take Rossi's bikes
Again Dorna pushing.

Oct 1, 2013
Lanzarote
Funster No
MH
Nil by mouth
Exp
Lots

James-Alex

Free Member
Oct 3, 2020
Bath. Somerset
Funster No
MH
Autotrail excel 640G
Not sure if the same type of racing. A good friend of mine owns Vision Track. He’s got a nice a class for going to the races. Just found out he’s now sponsoring the truck racing too. Hope I can get some tickets! Really lovely guy

Apr 28, 2013
Alentejo,Portugal
Funster No
MH
Hymer A Class
Exp
Since the '80,s
I subscribe to Moto Gp’s own coverage as it has from Thursdays press conference right through all practices and qualifying.I am lucky enough to have the time to watch it all.
Would be nice to watch for free but what about all the ad breaks? Really annoys me.
Moto GP commentors,well Simon Crafar does the techie stuff and interviews with team management and gets some good stuff.
One of the commentators on Moto 3 &2 is the dopiest git I have ever heard.Makes stupid jokes and laughs at the end of every sentence.Grubby jokes as well,we have complained about him for a couple of years.
They did reply but still the same.He is 26 but talks like he is 6.Cheap I guess.
Eurosport saw somewhere they were going to show more bike sport.Ain’t happening,wait hours sometimes for WSB to come on and sometimes never does,old videos of Ronnie OSullivan or constant cycling or. Tennis.It was published they would show BSB that not happening either.
God I really am turning into a grumpy old git,just want to see racing when advertised and a decent commentator,surely not too much to ask,or is it.
Enjoy Assen guys.

Apr 28, 2013
Alentejo,Portugal
Funster No
MH
Hymer A Class
Exp
Since the '80,s
Not been around for some time guys as dealing with a ruptured Achilles’ tendon,loads of physio but still not right ,seeing a surgeon next week,bugger with six bikes to ride,just left covered and on trickle chargers.
Still where there is Hope and all that.

Jan 27, 2018
Aberdeenshire
Funster No
MH
low profile
Exp
Not been around for some time guys as dealing with a ruptured Achilles’ tendon,loads of physio but still not right ,seeing a surgeon next week,bugger with six bikes to ride,just left covered and on trickle chargers.
Same here, like me the bike is laid up for the summer, double open leg fracture and dislocated ankle ! 60 years of riding with no serious injury then fall off a ladder - who said biking was dangerous ? 😉

At least I get to watch the GP and I had a ride in a helicopter 👍😁

Mar 8, 2021
Aberdeen, UK
Funster No
MH
Swift Bessacarr E599
Exp
I subscribe to Moto Gp’s own coverage as it has from Thursdays press conference right through all practices and qualifying.I am lucky enough to have the time to watch it all.
Would be nice to watch for free but what about all the ad breaks? Really annoys me.
Moto GP commentors,well Simon Crafar does the techie stuff and interviews with team management and gets some good stuff.
One of the commentators on Moto 3 &2 is the dopiest git I have ever heard.Makes stupid jokes and laughs at the end of every sentence.Grubby jokes as well,we have complained about him for a couple of years.
I subscribe to the MotoGP app too, as I used to get annoyed at Keith Huewen's irritating commentary and signed up to Dorna to get away from his drivel. I quite liked listening to ex world champion Neil Hodgson's chat though, but I'm not a fan of BT Sport. I met Mr Hodgson at a trackday in Almeria in 2011 and he's a nice chap, who likes a beer and a laugh.

I've also had the pleasure of knowing Simon Crafar for well over a decade and have been on many trackdays with him. He's an amazing instructor and his technical knowledge of motorbike racing is superb. He's even assisted me with doing some oily bits on my bike when I've been a bit stuck. A proper gentleman.

Screenshot 2021-07-06 at 07.08.55.png

IMG_4265.JPG

Oct 1, 2013
Lanzarote
Funster No
MH
Nil by mouth
Exp
Lots
GWS mate :)

Jul 24, 2009
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 1999
I'm sure I read somewhere that Cal is also getting a wild card ride on one of the Petronas bikes. Has anyone else heard this or am I imagining it?

Jan 23, 2019
Funster No
MH
Carthago Chic C-Line
I'm sure I read somewhere that Cal is also getting a wild card ride on one of the Petronas bikes. Has anyone else heard this or am I imagining it?
I heard the same. Replacing Morbidelli for the next 3 rounds

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back