ebo

Nov 9, 2009
Essex
Funster No
MH
A class Carado i449
Exp
Since 2009
How do you bikers amongst us get to follow moto gp whilst out of the UK, tried today to connect to BT sport, but states will only work in UK, tried a vpn and that didn't work either. It seem very expensive to pay for the video pass from dorna, what do others do?

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
Video pass from Dorna, that's all we've got in the UK too so taken over a year it's not too bad. You do get a top deal, all the action is on file, from about 22BC, so if you can't get WiFi for it live the full coverage is available any time day or night.

Can't call the big race tomorrow, it's almost anybody's.

The other two seem sure of Brits on the podium.

Oct 8, 2014
Todmorden
Funster No
MH
Compactline 143
Exp
I'm a newbie and always will be. You never know it all.
The Spanish tv usually plays a recording at some point during the day.......,,,so don't look for the results

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Reactions: ebo
Apr 28, 2013
Alentejo,Portugal
Funster No
MH
Hymer A Class
Exp
Since the '80,s
Like Hilldweller,paid up and looked big,Moto GP is the only way to go to get extremely full coverage,in your own language.Plus catchup.

I spent ages after moving to France suffering Eurosport spluttering,spooling,not coming on at the right time,advert breaks on the last lap!! grr.Plus of course in French and concentrating on the odd French rider tootling around at the back of the field.
Not that I am biased of course.

I used HDMI lead,proper apple one,trust me cheap copies don't work very well or for long plugged into the Tv where the sound is much better than the iPad,heaven.

OP
OP
ebo

ebo

Nov 9, 2009
Essex
Funster No
MH
A class Carado i449
Exp
Since 2009
Thanks for all the replies, will try Astra 19 first if I can find it (satellite system new to me) if not will have to subscribe.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Ivory55

Free Member
May 23, 2012
North West Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since Feb 2012
It's not a pay channel then in Germany . I used to get rtl when using the old dish at home and could get euro sport as well then they switched off analogue . I was sold a German decoder that they said would pick it up with out moving the dish or anything but no joy with that, it picks up French pay channels now though.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back