DBK

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 9, 2013
Plympton, Devon
Funster No
MH
PVC, Murvi Morocco
Exp
No need to leave, there are others here in a similar position and a few (whisper it) have caravans. :eek:

Jul 12, 2013
The City of Henlow
Funster No
MH
Adria Supreme
Exp
Since 1980
Tuggers are allowed in? Oh fair enough I suppose. I did once speak to a Caravan owner who, and this is true, would not allow his wife to use the toilet, for it would upset the balance of the van.
As for people with no van, you have my full sympathy, for were the world different, I am sure you would still own one. Good Luck anyhow. Perhaps you might still pass on some of your pearls of wisdom from time to time.

Stretto Boy

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 6, 2016
Leicestershire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2011
You want to leave, eh? Well you will first have to settle the accounts, to cover all the benefits for others you signed up for as a member. Then, and only then, we may be prepared to discuss our future relationship. You will have to pay a lot for this and you can’t have the same benefits as when you were a member. This may seem harsh but we must ensure that no
other members are tempted to leave. :)

OP
OP
roamingman

roamingman

Banned
Mar 14, 2014
Angus
Funster No
MH
Coach build
Exp
2012, tents, caravan. 1990
You want to leave, eh? Well you will first have to settle the accounts, to cover all the benefits for others you signed up for as a member. Then, and only then, we may be prepared to discuss our future relationship. You will have to pay a lot for this and you can’t have the same benefits as when you were a member. This may seem harsh but we must ensure that no
I will stay I will definitely stay

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Aug 2, 2017
South Kent Coast.
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2004

This is brilliant and puts across Brexit so extremely well. Top Marks.

Oct 17, 2016
Cheshire
Funster No
MH
A-class
Exp
40 years caravanning. New A-class Moho owners
Tuggers are allowed in? Oh fair enough I suppose. I did once speak to a Caravan owner who, and this is true, would not allow his wife to use the toilet, for it would upset the balance of the van.
As for people with no van, you have my full sympathy, for were the world different, I am sure you would still own one. Good Luck anyhow. Perhaps you might still pass on some of your pearls of wisdom from time to time.
And I know someone who opened a side window on a motorhome.......on the motorway, for some fresh air!!!
Never did find the window.
Kevin, you have my vote. Long may you roam via other means. Mike

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back