MOT Testing stations in the Chester area? (1 Viewer)

RedFrame

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 2, 2017
Chester
Funster No
MH
Self Build W907 PVC
Exp
Sept 2017
Going to need to take the van (7mtr long x 2.85mtr high) for an MOT in the next month or so, does anyone have any recommendations for MOT testing stations within about 20 miles of Chester?

Cheers
Red.

Apr 15, 2015
Whitchurch, Shropshire
Funster No
MH
Carthago E-Line 50
Exp
Since May 2011
Hatton Heath Garage on the A41 about 5 miles south of Chester can do motorhome MOTs. They've got a 5 ton ramp but access on to it is a bit tight.

Or, if you're happy to travel 20 miles to Whitchurch, there's a place called 'We Just MOT' on the Waymills Industrial Estate. Very clean facilities and friendly staff. I'd prefer this one. (They do more than MOTs by the way).

Mike

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0

Jock1

Free Member
Mar 12, 2018
Funster No
I have just had my Moho mot'd at the garage next to spinner motorhomes at carnage , try contacting Flintshire caravans as they have been taken over by spinner and as they also sell motorhomes they must get them mot'd locally in Deeside area . I too live in Chester . Hope this helps.

Upvote 0

IandJ

Free Member
Oct 6, 2017
Funster No
Used this garage for years for car MOT's, they also do Motorhomes. Class 4 & 7

SPRINGVALE MOT & REPAIR CENTRE LTD MOT Centre located at Sandbach (CW11 3JA) Tel: 01270 767000

Upvote 0

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Hi Red, quite a few of us local funsters use this garage Kieth who runs it has a motorhome and understands any queries, he has ramps with ample clearance for the vans we have used him for all our mechanical things for years. (He is on holiday in his motorhome first 3 weeks in September though). Took ours for its MOT this week passed with no advisorys, happy days .
The address is Smithy Lane, Ewloe Green, Deeside, CH5 3BW. It's a sharp turn off the slip road off the A55

If you use him say I recommend him, he's good and reasonable for any work on the vans but does get quite busy.

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back