MOT and servicing in staffs shropshire area (1 Viewer)

kat_lewis

Free Member
May 25, 2013
Staffs
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
since a nipper but only got back into it seriously recently when we inherited my mum's van
Hi, we have just moved into the staffs/ shropshire border area and need to find a reputable garage to service and MOT our van. Any help in this matter gratefully received.

slverdreamers

Free Member
Nov 22, 2009
Worcestershire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
18yrs
Reputable servicing in Salop.

Hi
Dave Newell, Telford, he advertises on here. We have used him for habitation service, and having various extras fitted, very reasonable, and he can arrange for the garage next door to MOT van.

Upvote 0

Janine

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
A little bit left of Middle England
Funster No
MH
2006 A/S Nuevo
Exp
since 1988
Hi
Dave Newell, Telford, he advertises on here. We have used him for habitation service, and having various extras fitted, very reasonable, and he can arrange for the garage next door to MOT van.

I'll second that! He does my servicing and the MOT garage know that Dave will do any work that's needed.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0
OP
OP
kat_lewis

kat_lewis

Free Member
May 25, 2013
Staffs
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
since a nipper but only got back into it seriously recently when we inherited my mum's van
Well it seems that the popular vote is Dave Newell, so guess who I will be phoning next week :Smile:
Thanks for the help

Upvote 0
Jun 18, 2008
Lancaster
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
Since June 2008
Indeed, Dave is very good. If you want to stay overnight have a look at Severn Gorge caravan park, only a few minutes walk from Dave - a couple of nice pubs in the area too.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0

WynandJean

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 23, 2010
West Midlands
Funster No
MH
Bailey Autograph 682
Exp
Since 2010
Two other points to note. They have complimentary tickets for Blists Hill which is well worth a visit while the work is carried out. Also he gives a discount to Funsters :thumb:

This is all in addition to the above which I can't help but agree with.

Wyn

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back